We are united by a passion for our fellow human beings: for customers, patients, society, for each other. As one of the largest healthcare companies in the world, we are looking for individuals who want to make a big difference with us - to improve the well-being and health of people around the world and in Germany.
Join Johnson & Johnson Vision Care , a team of 5,000 employees worldwide, a team that makes measurable strides, each and every day, in improving global health and overall quality of life by dedicating their time and resources to restoring and improving people’s sight. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world leading ACUVUE® Contact Lenses . Additionally, in 2017, J&J expanded even further into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Join our team with a true passion for improving the vision and lives of people across the globe.
As the need for global eye health grows, we continue to grow with it, providing powerful, proven technologies that help people all over the world experience the visual freedom to live their lives to their fullest potential. We would like to lead this journey, connecting with our current and future contact lens wearers by driving strategic partnerships with our retailer customers to enable us to connect with contact lenses customers in both the traditional bricks and mortar and the e-commerce channels.
Therefore, we are expanding our team and seeking for
Customer Service Team Lead DACH (m/f/d)
Your DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Deliver on Customer Service key performance indicators and metrics within quality, compliance, and safety requirements
- Motivate and coach a team of 8 Customer Care Advisors to meet and exceed performance targets, goals & objectives, and service level agreements.
- Work collaboratively with the Commercial and Supply Chain teams and shape overall Customer experience in line with strategic plans for the region.
- Ensure effective, proactive, and timely communication to all internal and external stakeholders of customer service-related issues
- Provide reporting & analytics with the aim to optimize the Supply Chain relationship with customers and drive value-added services
- Conduct training, assessments and monitoring and provide constructive feedback and coaching to CSR’s
- Ensure team members are trained with latest business critical information / requirements
- Complaint handling: resolve escalated customer complaints related to orders, products, medical issues, policies, and other business activities
- Communicate, demonstrate, and inspire in others Johnson & Johnson Credo values
- Act as back-up support to other team leaders within the region and the Customer Service Managers
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Experience within a Customer Service environment, ideally within a regulated industry
- Fluency in German and English, written and verbal
- Proven ability to manage, motivate and effectively communicate to team members in a matrix environment
- High degree of customer focus
- Proactive and creative approach to problem-solving and complaint handling/escalation
- Ability to effectively balance cross-functional stakeholder needs
- Exceptional time management
- Self-motivated, accustomed to a high degree of responsibility
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective Communication skills in both written and verbal
- Able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt / prioritise and manage team and personal workload
- Proficiency in SAP; automated order entry (EDI/FTP)
- Contact centre leadership experience
- Background in a Supply Chain environment
- Understanding of the Eye Care Profession (ECP), or experience of working with ECP’s advantageous
- Above-average compensation
- An exciting corporate environment with national and international development opportunities
- Interesting market dynamics, growth orientation and several new product launches
- Bonus Model
The promotion and development of our employees are core values of our corporate culture. People who want to develop their potential in an international company and grow with their tasks will find the best conditions with us. In addition to intensive induction and needs-based training, outstanding development opportunities - both nationally and internationally - as well as attractive compensation and above-average social benefits are important elements for our employees. In addition, our Group is characterized by measures to promote young talent and careers in harmony with family and career.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Germany are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
This position is assigned to the tariff group E12 or E13 (chemical collective agreement) according to the experience.