The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Key Account Manager,
DEPUY SYNTHES Joint Reconstruction
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for developing and retaining top customers and nurture those key relationships over time by becoming a strategic partner and advisor to the client, working together for mutual benefit.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price
- Ensures sales results achieve sales quotas, unit volumes, market share and profitability goals in the assigned region
- Ensures that new accounts are identified, classified and acquired
- Cultivates relationships with all HCP’s
- Ensures sales efforts to achieve goals in the assigned territory and stays aligned with company strategy.
- Offer specific technical support to the customers
- Participate with inputs to develop business plan for allocated territory
- Implements provided business plan
- Serve as the main contact point for customers and internal teams.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by promoting products & procedures to HCP and suggest solutions that answer the client needs to meet their objectives.
- Achieves and maintains sales in certain area according to sales plan;
- Keeps customers informed on new products, services, pricing, changes, etc.
- Delivers products presentations.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to sustain the business.
- Creates proposal for expansion of customer base.
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery;
- Resolve customers' complaints in one compliant, effective and respectful way.
- Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards;
- Regularly participates on surgeries in operating rooms.
- Ensure availability of the products, instruments and other specific tools in order to provide excellent service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including developing relationships at all levels in organization and in the market
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University degree (Medical / Biomedical Engineering, Economic / Business preferably);
- At least 5 years of experience in Orthopaedics area
- Proven experience in providing solutions based on customers needs with a sense of urgency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Organizational skills.
- Self-starter, innovative, flexible.
- High ethical standards, adaptable.
- Driver license.
- Fluent in Romanian.
- Fluent in English
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!