At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
- Tasked with transforming data into a format that can be easily consumes by ML algorithms. Adept Database basics SQL, capable of basic data engineering techniques – data wrangling, data cleansing, data curation. Fluent in one of the programming languages R or Python.
- Data Engineering skills, e.g., cleaning/organizing data, data preparation, data collection, data integration across different data sources, data storage, relational/non-relational database management.
- Proficient in structured query language (SQL), NoSQL, MATLAB, and programming in Python or R.
- Proficient in Applied Machine Learning – Experience with a variety of algorithms, Building Predictive Models, Cross-validating, Hypertuning and Deployment.
- Experience with devising and implementing ML methods for protein or antibody modeling or design, or with deep learning methods that relate protein sequence, structure, property or function.
- MD simulation software (e.g., Commercial tools like Schrodinger, or open-source software AMBER, GROMACS, etc.). Additionally, prior experience in homology modeling and structural refinement
- Knowledgeable of AWS services including Redshift, RDS, EMR and EC2
- Working knowledge using software and tools including big data tools like Kafka, Spark and Hadoop.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.