Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting a Product Analyst – Power Platforms / Automation to support the New Consumer Health Company. The position can be located globally.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
- Lead in-scope services, including Power Suite of products and any M&A activities.
- Responsible for Microsoft's EU automation tools included with O365, e.g. power automate \
- Support services that are delivered in compliance with all corporate, and standard operating procedures and processes using Metrics, Compliance Checks and Reports.
- Create required documentation, knowledge articles and communications related to above technologies.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure testing and preparation for releases and been conducted.
- Perform root cause analysis and remediate Sw/ Build/ Client issues related to releases when they arise.
- Provide leadership for local, regional and/or global projects and activities undertaken by IT in support of its mission as opportunities arise. Achieve specific target goals on time and within specifications.
- BA/BS required and degree in STEM field preferred
- 4+ years of relevant technology experience
- Experience managing enterprise IT services, technical products, or projects.
- Ability to multi-task with solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize priorities and act with a sense of urgency when necessary.
- Industry best practice knowledge of M365 Office products, including Power Suite of products, automation, and deployment.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced cloud & client problems in a complex email environment.
- Knowledge of analytics tools and processes.
- Cloud troubleshooting capabilities to enable global deployments
- Understanding of IT Change Management concepts.
- Experience working with enterprise ITSM solutions (e.g. ServiceNow) preferred.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability