At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love.
Amplify your impact. Join us!
The Co-Op position in the Large Molecule Drug Product Development group will be responsible for the development of combination products for therapeutic proteins within the Oncology and Immunology therapeutic areas.
The co-op will have the opportunity to learn and apply skills related to drug product development including:
- Combination product development, speciﬁcally translating patient needs to speciﬁc product attributes (design control).
- Product and process development focused on deﬁning the parameters of the manufacturing process (technology transfer).
- Making data driven decisions through the design of experiments and the application of statistical tools.
This role is focused on delivering the current drug product portfolio as well as researching and implementing new technologies to improve the lives of our patients.
Responsibilities for the Co-Op include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and execute studies to evaluate drug product impact from manufacturing equipment and combination products.
- Execute technology transfer deliverables for manufacturing sites producing drug products intended for clinical use.
- Aggregate, visualize, and analyze large data sets to support the modeling and machine learning/AI initiatives.
- Perform literature searches to investigate new technologies and to provide supporting data for existing projects. Author technical reports and present data to peers and functional management.
- Follow general laboratory safety procedures, as related to biologically derived materials.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in protein science, chemistry, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, computer science, or a related ﬁeld.
- Experience with ﬁnite element analysis software (i.e. COMSOL), a statistics software package (i.e. Minitab), and/ or CAD (i.e. SolidWorks) is preferred.
- Authorized to work in the U.S and does not require sponsorship now or in the future
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.