The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are recruiting for a Product Director, Health Equity. This position is located in Titusville, NJ
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $111,000 to $190,000.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This position within Cardiovascular and Metabolism franchise will support the Heath Equity efforts for the Xarelto brand focused across health care professionals and patients. This position will specifically focus on leading Health equity efforts for the and cardiology teams and partnering closely with the Healthcare systems team. A deep understanding of the current market dynamics as well as the clinical landscape is required. Collaboration will be critical for success, with a need to collaborate closely with Sales leadership, Healthcare systems, Sales Learning & Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Value and Evidence, and all marketing channels.
Product Director, Health Equity responsibilities include:
- Create and oversee comprehensive health equity strategy related to cardiovascular disease
- Develop market strategies, oversee tactics and measure outcomes that ensure successful attainment of health equity brand performance goals
- Develop and execute a winning launch plan that accelerates growth in the marketplace
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders (e.g. Medical, Payer marketing, IDN marketing lead, advocacy, culturally relevant and all marketing) to ensure that the health equity strategy and market execution meets with market needs.
- Lead agency relationship in order to develop creative assets and meet key deadlines.
- Partner closely with the Professional Education, Payer, Institution, Patient Marketing and Medical Marketing to ensure consistency in market execution.
- Partner closely with field sales leadership and their respective selling teams to drive appropriate use of marketing materials and gather meaningful insights from field intelligence
- Collaborate with Commercial Excellence to generate appropriate market research and analytics to stay current on market dynamics and uncover new opportunities for the business.
- Demonstrate bias towards action, adjusting brand strategies based on evolving market trends to meet business performance expectation.
- Demonstrate effective rapport and engagement with key opinion leaders, advocacy organizational leaders and influential targeted physicians for activation on key vascular dose brand (or unbranded) initiatives .
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An Advance degree is desired (MBA, PharmD, PhD).
- A minimum of 8 years relevant commercial experience within the healthcare industry is required.
- Minimum 3 years of strategic Marketing, Advocacy, or market research experience is required.
- Healthy Equity Marketing a plus
- Demonstrated ability to form strong collaborations with teams and cross functional partners is required.
- Strong understanding of the current market dynamics as well as the clinical landscape is required.
- Must be able to work in team environment and be patient/customer/market oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience presenting to senior leadership.
- Strong strategic experience, creating strategic plans and track record of executional excellence is required.
- Working knowledge of regulatory process, analytics and market research knowledge, external customer engagement required.
- Understanding of clinical trial data, synthesis of clinical trial data into key promotional messages is preferred.
This position is based in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 20% domestic travel.
Johnson& Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com