At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
DePuy Synthes, a part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices sector, is recruiting for a number of summer 2023 internship positions. Depuy Synthes provides the most comprehensive orthopedics product portfolios in the world. With specialties that include trauma, craniomaxillofacial, joint reconstruction, sports medicine, and spinal surgery, we are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to healthcare systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
Our interns play an important role in enhancing our business. We plan to hire a number of positions across multiple specialties and departments. Our program will provide you with business problems to solve, coaching, mentoring and networking opportunities. You will work on projects that improve your leadership and professional skills while learning the orthopedics business.
About our Internships:
- A typical internship is from May/June through mid-August, with opportunity based on business needs and performance for a subsequent 2024 internship or, if applicable, a full-time job offer beginning June 2024.
- Assignments will be located at a J&J corporate office, while some roles may be virtual or may require relocation.
- Assignment area and work-site location will be matched during the application process.
- Some roles may offer a housing stipend for on-site roles if you live more than 50 miles from the location.
- Brand marketing supporting current products in market or upstream global strategic marketing supporting product innovation/commercialization activities
- You will learn the basic responsibilities of a Trauma & Extremities, Sports, or Spine Sales Consultant and gain knowledge needed to start your career in the Medical Device space upon graduation from college. Interns will receive education and training on topics including, but not limited to human anatomy, medical device product features and usage, regulatory compliance and inventory management.
- Digital Education/Learning Design
- Supports educating and developing new and existing field sales consultants as well as external healthcare providers. You would help assess and leverage various software to help create and provide various training materials.
- Commercial Operations
- Supports our field sales organizations by executing back-office activities such as sales reporting, compensation, field inventory logistics and management as well as data and metrics. Work in a team to streamline processes to help the field be more efficient.
- Business Insights
- Supports the overall commercial organization by providing primary/secondary research, forecasting, analytics support to generate business insights of the external markets.
- Digital, Analytics & Competitive Intelligence
- Support in the management of orthopedic platforms with analytical and digital expertise (dashboards, reporting, research).
- Build stakeholder network within and outside of assigned department
- Complete projects (that vary by function) independently and/or as part of a team, that deal with strategic business issues
- Present final project(s) to key stakeholders within department
- Raynham, Massachusetts
- West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Warsaw, Indiana
- Raritan, New Jersey
Secondary Headquarter Locations :
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company
- Legally authorized to work in the US and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (ex. H1-B, F-1)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree, completing minimum undergraduate sophomore year prior to internship start date.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects while delivering results
- Self-starter who can work independently and contribute to team goals
- Proven leadership/participation with campus programs and/or service programs is desired.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is based on degree level, year in school and major and ranges from $19.00 for a Sophomore, $21.00 for a Junior, $22.50 for a Senior and $27.50 for a Post Grad student.
This position is overtime eligible. Co-Ops/Interns may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as medical insurance, sick time, and holiday pay in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits .
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.