At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, MedTech, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
The Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) is an exciting two-year career acceleration program crafted for college graduates with a real passion for a future in technology. We are committed in providing you with rich, meaningful experiences to learn and grow while helping you build the skillsets J&J needs to become a future-ready organization. Our program provides opportunities in roles such as business technologist and business analyst in areas such as Data Engineering & Analytics, Data/Decision Science, Intelligent Automation, Cybersecurity, Customer (Digital) Experiences, Experience Design (XD), Commercial Excellence, Software Engineering, Cloud/DevOps/Security, and Scientific & Digital Health Technologies. TLDP opportunities exist within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
While in the program, you will aspire to be an empowered and skilled technology leader that can accelerate business value through agile delivery and human-centered design approaches. You will have quicker access to the best technology and approaches to deliver at scale across the enterprise. Each employee should desire to challenge the status quo and possess a dedication to consistently exceed, to think creatively and implement innovative technical solutions that directly impact the customer, the patient and the community. Lastly, you should exhibit a combination of innate characteristics and learned skills that will be the driver in being a successful technology leader in a global healthcare organization.
This program consists of work assignments within the hiring country. You will be provided a comprehensive training curriculum including on the job, virtual, and in classroom training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas plus opportunities to receive certification in a number of specialized areas. You will also have access to mentors and coaching to provide support throughout the program. We have active executive management sponsorship and involvement throughout program. During your assignments, receive opportunities to participate in and/or lead projects which address real business and customer needs. Lastly you will improve your technical, business and professional skills while working in highly decentralized operating companies or headquarters organizations.
Capability Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Work closely with your supervisor to achieve goals & objectives associated with your assigned capability area. See below for work descriptions within each capability:
- Data Engineering & Analytics: Maximizing data in its raw format and elegantly engineering, transforming, modeling, visualizing, and streaming it into the fabric of modern products and outstanding customer experiences
- Decision Science (AI, ML, & Intelligent Automation): Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other automation technologies to help drive better decisions, automate processes, and eliminate manual activities
- Experience Design (UI/UX, Service Design): Focus on user-first approach, crafting experiences that are easy to use, beautiful, and purposeful; Looks at the human journey holistically to deliver a fully aligned, context-driven experience, and help products reach their audiences in a way that deeply resonates with them
- Scientific & Digital Health Technologies: Use of innovative health technologies combined with digital and virtual interactive capabilities to provide an immersive experience for the patients and healthcare providers
- Customer (Digital) Experiences (CX, AR/VR): Developing systems and tools to enable customer interactions and collaboration
- Commercial Excellence: Developing systems and tools to enable commercial capabilities to serve the customer
- Software Engineering: Engineering custom, fast, clean, and reliable code that drives business outcomes
- Cloud, DevOps & Security: Architecture, Engineering, and Automation professionals focused on developing cloud policy as code, compliance as code, infrastructure as code, and continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) product pipelines
- Cybersecurity: Combination of people, policies, processes and technologies employed by an enterprise to protect its cyber assets
- Device Engineering: Focused on developing medical-grade intelligent, connected devices and capabilities
- Platform Engineering: Engineering flexible and cost-effective platform ecosystems that allow for multiple products within a single framework and open integrations
- Digital (Agile) Mindset: Focus on Business agility, Agile delivery with a fail-fast mindset, and measurable outcomes
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is required at time of interview and hire
- A Bachelor’s attained between June 2022 – June 2023 is required
- Able to start in a full-time capacity by June 2023
- Required to relocate geographically within the United States
- Authorized to work permanently in the United States without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- Experience in a technology, HCD or related internship or co-op is preferred
- Proven leadership skills, business insight, and technical skills
- Highly effective communicator with extraordinary oral, written, and presentation skills
- Advanced analytics and analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment
- A passion for and knowledge of leading and new technologies
The base pay for this position is $80,000/year. The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis. This position is eligible for a sign-on and/or early incentive bonus.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#JNJUNDERGRADUATE #JNJMASTERS #JNJTECHNOLOGY #JNJFULLTIME