Johnson & Johnson has recently established a strategic partnership with Rigshospitalet, a University Hospital in the Capital Region in Denmark. We are searching for a Research Project Manager with experience in executing collaborative observational clinical and patient-focused studies.
In this role, you will be accountable for working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in Johnson & Johnson (MedTech & Janssen) and Rigshospitalet to provide recommendations on data (and hence study) opportunities and execute on the established strategic alliances. This requires an evaluation of prioritized research opportunities for utilizing Real World Data including in-depth understanding of user needs, outlining the data landscape, and initiating feasibility assessments that serve as a key step when evaluating and deciding on future projects.
You will be anchored within the Danish affiliate of Johnson & Johnson. However, most of your time will be spent at the Innovation Center of Rigshospitalet as your base location, and at the Clinical Departments at the hospital for clinical project discussions.
The Rigshospitalet Innovation center was established in 2020 with a vision of positioning Rigshospitalet as the global spearhead for the development of future healthcare solutions. The Innovation Center contributes to accelerating the development of the future through clinical projects for the benefit of patients and the clinicians. The organization is flat, and the tone is informal. The key driver of the colleagues in the Innovation Center is to make a difference and work with exciting research-based innovation projects.
As a Research Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing highly impactful project activities with the project teams and both partners (Johnson & Johnson and Rigshospitalet).
You will be part of a strong cross-functional team of Medical and Market Access experts in Johnson & Johnson. Simultaneously you will be working closely with the Innovation Center and world-leading clinicians at Rigshospitalet.
In your role you will assist in efficient roadmap planning of the partnership and execution of strategic projects including open calls within health data and innovation. We are looking for a Research Project Manager that can:
- Drive, coordinate and follow-up on project progress, target achievement and impact assessments
- Undertake dialogues with collaboration partners, and other stakeholders
- Formulate the content of reports, documents, and other written material clearly and professionally, including providing input for publications on our project activities
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Professional and Personal Qualifications
- Master’s degree and/or PhD in Pharmacoepidemiology, social science or other related field (data science, epidemiology, health services research, outcomes research, public health etc.)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in conducting epidemiologic and observational research, real world research and the evaluation of health care interventions
- At least 5 years of experience in working with electronic healthcare records, claims and survey data, outcomes research, data analytics in the public sector, pharmaceutical industry, or healthcare company
- Understanding of concepts, practices, policies, and procedures regarding bioscientific research across public and private sectors – preferably within Healthcare or MedTech ecosystem in Denmark
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive several workstreams with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Open for change and flexible attitude to be able to handle a complex, multiple stakeholder environment internally as well as externally
- Excellent networking and strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish.
The candidate must be based in Denmark. Some travel activities are expected as part of the role (5-10%)