Janssen - CRM and Data Quality Analyst
Location: High Wycombe (Hybrid working – 2 days remote)
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in here in the UK, are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Working at Janssen
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our dedication to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J). Please visit http://www.janssen.co.uk/ for more information.
Janssen is recruiting for a CRM & Data Quality Analyst within our UK Operating Company located in our High Wycombe office. Reporting to the CRM and Data Steward Lead, you will work across multiple teams, providing support with the implementation of our Janssen Omnichannel Engine (AI) and new CRM capabilities.
Working as part of the Customer Data and Analytics team the successful applicant will be responsible for the following;
- Overall responsibility for the Master Data Management in UK in terms of maintenance and compliance across the internal users
- Support and implement data quality action plans across all out CRM applications providing support, areas for improvement and working closely with the EMEA team
- Working with EMEA and internal stakeholders to ensure all new developments in CRM and JO.E are User Acceptance Tested and implemented across the relevant teams to a high standard
- Use tools such as Excel & Qlik to develop regular reporting to ascertain data quality across our key applications
- Work with Analytics team to develop more complex dashboards when required
- Work with business to implement processes to improve data quality first time
- Work closely with EMEA to get changes to systems to aid with the improvement of data
- Investigate reported issues related to data taking corrective action and escalating where appropriate
- Maintain log of issues with fixes etc. for review and
- Working with the CRM & Data Steward Lead understand the internal stakeholders needs on how to improve our CRM system
- When required bring CRM insights from the internal environment on what is being used and what is not
- CRM Administration
- Working closely with the CRM users, both in the field and head office, to ensure engagement and use and address any training needs or support needed
Master Data Management
- Own master data management for UK operating company
- Ensure documentation exist for all MDM processes
- Lead for UAT in UK/Ireland for new CRM capabilities and OpCo specific requests
- Communicate relevant release changes to the appropriate teams across the business
Experience and Skills:
- Good knowledge of CRM systems ideally Veeva (SalesForce.com)
- Experience of project management
- Experience of data modelling and data management using tools such as Qlik and Excel
- Ability to perform data analysis and provide insights
- Proven experience of working in data quality
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in a numerical or business management field
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.