At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Supply Chain and Engineering Co-op Overview
J&J Supply Chain encompasses supply chain and engineering organizations across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This model enables strategic supply chain decision-making across our companies, while keeping supply chain organizations embedded in our sectors and connected to our businesses, close to our respective markets and customers. All functions that “plan, source, make and deliver” our products – are part of J&J Supply Chain. Process begins at raw component sourcing to end-product distribution with high quality, compliance, and service performance. Our technologically advanced corporate environment focuses on developing individual engineering, business, and scientific skills.
Life as a Supply Chain and Engineering Co-op
Our University hires play an important role in enhancing our business. We plan to hire 200+ Engineering/Supply Chain Spring 2023 co-ops, and we need YOU! The co-op program provides each student with real-life hands-on experience, coaching and mentoring, networking opportunities, as well as the opportunity to meet people from various schools throughout the country. When you join our family, you will work on projects that improve your leadership, analytical, and project management skills. Cross-functional teamwork provides an opportunity to partner with a variety of people in the organization across all our sectors; Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Consumer and Corporate/Enterprise. We offer an interactive team environment, where your capabilities and skills will be developed to build a strong career foundation.
- Spring co-op typical term is December 2022 / January 2023 – June 2023 (dates are flexible)
- Some teams may offer an extended co-op term
- Assignment may be virtual/remote, while other business critical roles will be onsite and may require relocation
- Assignment area and work-site location will be matched to business needs
- Some roles may offer one-time housing stipend assistance if you are assigned to work onsite
- For roles that require you to work on site, transportation is the student’s responsibility
- Full time availability (40 hours per week)
- Career mentorship is available with endless networking opportunities within assigned team and beyond
- Pay rate is determined based on the grade level at time of offer. For students pursuing an engineering major the pay rates will be as follows: Undergrad Sophomore $22.00/hr, Undergrad Junior $23.50/hr, Undergrad Senior $24.50/hr, pursuing master’s degree $28.50/hr, pursuing PhD $40/hr
- This position is overtime eligible
- Employee may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs, such as medical benefits, sick time and holiday pay, in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans
- For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: -https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Available Co-op Areas
- Product/Demand Planning
- Project Management
- Advanced/Manufacturing Technologies
- Supply Chain Planning/Management
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Systems Delivery and Trade
- Affiliate Services Management
- Customer Logistics
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Business Excellence
- Process Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Franchise Integration
- New Jersey (Bridgewater, Piscataway, Princeton, Somerville, Somerset, Raritan, Titusville, Skillman, New Brunswick)
- Pennsylvania (Fort Washington, Lancaster, West Chester, Spring House, Malvern, Lititz, Horsham)
- Georgia (Athens. Cornelia)
- Massachusetts (Bridgewater, Raynham)
Alternative Locations : Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, New Mexico, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin
- Supply Chain Management
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical / Biochemical Engineering
- Communications Engineering
- Computer/ Software / Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Sciences
- Packaging Sciences
- Accounting / Economics / Finance
- Business (Management, Marketing, etc.)
- Math (Statistics, etc.)
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Candidate must be actively enrolled in an accredited University for the duration of a co-op assignment pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s and/or MBA
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 is required
- Completion of Undergraduate Freshmen year at accredited University is required
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills is required
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and leadership skills are preferred
- Ability to balance multiple projects and initiatives while executing results
- Must be a self-starter who works independently while contributing to the team goals
- Participation in an Engineering Society is desired
- Proven leadership/participation with campus programs and/or community service activities is desired
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
#jnjsupplychain #jnjcoop #jnjundergraduate #jnjengineering