Abiomed is an innovative medical device business with an inspiring mission "Patients First," and a unique guiding company principle " Recovering hearts. Saving lives." With more than 2,000 employees, Abiomed is one of the fastest growing medical technology businesses in the world with corporate headquarters in Danvers, USA, and locations in Aachen and Berlin, Germany, Tokyo, Japan, and Singapore. Abiomed is part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech.
Abiomed is an employer with attractive working conditions and an appreciative corporate culture that focuses on the needs of its employees. Abiomed inspires and retains exceptional talent through collaboration, passion and continuous development.
The Clinical Trainer EMEA (Poland) will deliver product-specific training both internally to new hires (Abiomed employees and Abiomed distributors) during the onboarding and certification processes, as well as external product-specific training to customers in hospital settings. He/ she will work directly with the Training Operations Manager and local field teams to determine training needs, develop a suitable plan, execute the training, and conduct necessary follow-ups. The Impella Trainer will also work to continually update and improve training content and develop new content as needed to maintain consistency in our teachings across EMEA. The Impella Trainer EMEA will ensure continued adherence to clinical best practices through ongoing training of the field team on new technologies and practice standards in order to maintain the clinical certification status. Additionally, the Impella Trainer is a resource for the field team and customers on-site during cases and customer training events throughout the EMEA region.
· Improve patient outcomes and drive patient growth through training opportunities and adoption of best clinical practices.
· Perform onboarding and certification training programs, such as Impella Product Training (IPT) and AbioCare Week.
· New Product Launches and customer training events strategically driven in cooperation with the Training Team and Marketing & Operations Leadership.
· Customer training and on-site support of cases and implants.
· Contribute to the design and ongoing improvement of the training and certification programs.
· Update and modify training material to ensure actuality with best practices.
· Nursing or other clinical/technical (i.e. radiology, cardiovascular technician, perfusion) degree required.
· Extensive ICU/CCU and/or Cath Lab/ Heart Surgery experience
· Experience with the Impella heart pump
· Must possess a passion for training and education and be recognized as a “clinical expert”
· Must be self-motivated, take initiative, results-oriented, open-minded, team player, and approachable
· Strong communication skills to discuss products and therapy in an academic environment
· Ability to influence all levels of management and employees
· Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly, and effectively in Polish and English (business fluent, oral and written)
· Ability to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
· Requires willingness to travel a minimum of 70%
· Pleasant, open corporate culture with a strong mission: "Recovering Hearts, Saving Lives"
· Comprehensive induction program with structured onboarding plan throughout the orientation phase
· Company pension allowance of up to 1,500 euros per year and capital-forming benefits
· Benefit packages for occupational disability insurance and company group accident insurance
· Full cost coverage for a job ticket in the Aachen or Berlin area
· Various health programs and a leasing option for a job bike
ABIOMED is an equal opportunity employer. We support equal opportunities for our employees regardless of ethnic origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or nationality.