CrossRoads Extremity Systems LLC. is recruiting for a Operations Technician, located in Memphis, TN.
CrossRoads Extremity Systems LLC., recently acquired by DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Operations Technician is responsible for assisting the Operations department in all aspects of the packaging operation (Issue Components, Final Clean, Pouch, Labeling, and Pack-Out) as well as other assigned duties. The Operations Technician will have to display Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as well as Good Documentation Practices (GDP) when performing tasks assigned on device history documentation. This position is responsible for supporting R&D, Quality and Manufacturing during all product development phases and performing task as outlined by QIPs, Work Instructions or QMS.
- Work in controlled environments such as ISO-certified cleanrooms
- Utilize cleaning equipment such as ultrasonic washers and convection drying ovens
- Pull components for work orders per pick lists
- Stage components for cleaning through ultrasonic cleaning tanks
- Package components per work instructions including labeling, boxing and shrink wrapping
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in training as required
- A high school diploma is required; technical degree is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in Medical Device manufacturing is required
- Previous experience working in an ISO certified cleanroom is highly preferred
- Must have previous experience with packaging, including labeling, boxing and shrink wrapping
- Willingness to learn basic quality systems regulations such as Quality Systems Requirements and ISO 13485 is preferred
- Attention to detail is required
- Knowledge of documentation programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Power Point,) is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to develop trust, respect and confidence with internal and external customers is required
- Candidate must be self-motivated with good communication skills and an excellent work ethic is required
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Personnel are required to take yearly eye exams and exhibit a minimum of 20/20 near focus visual acuity (corrected). The vision exam shall include a test for colorblindness.
- Flexibility to sit for long periods of time to frequent movement throughout the building
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.