Janssen Biotech, Inc., is currently recruiting for a Product Director, Market Development, Multiple Myeloma Marketing located in Horsham, PA.
At Janssen, we are creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular, Metabolism, & Retina; Immunology; Infectious Diseases & Vaccines; Neuroscience; Oncology; and Pulmonary Hypertension.
As the fastest growing Oncology company, we are focused on transforming care and delivering innovative therapies for patients facing unmet medical needs to help them live longer and better. Our robust portfolio of cutting-edge oral, biologic and cell therapies include novel approaches to predict, prevent, intercept, detect and potentially defeat cancer someday changing the way cancers are treated. Learn more at www.janssen.com . Follow us at @JanssenUS .
The Product Director will be part of the Multiple Myeloma Market Development team within Multiple Myeloma Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for generating insights as well as shaping and implementing market development initiatives. This Product Director will work across multiple functions and teams, including brand marketing, field sales, and other internal partners to help execute our key business initiatives for Multiple Myeloma.
- Shape the innovative market development & peer-to-peer non personal promotion strategy in collaboration with brand professional promotion teams
- Lead development and execution of tailored medical education content to support various brands within JJIM Multiple Myeloma portfolio
- Identify & execute innovative, synergistic, and efficient ways to deliver medical education content to target audiences in support of Multiple Myeloma brands
- Ensure strategies, marketing assets and tactical plans are developed and performed in close partnership with portfolio strategy and execution, brand professional promotion, agency partners, media excellence and market development teams
- Evolve and solidify KOL advocates in NPP channels across MM brands
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA or advanced degree in related field is helpful.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant business experience, including pharmaceutical and healthcare knowledge
- A minimum 5 years' experience in Sales, Marketing, Managed Care Account Management, Pricing, healthcare strategy, and/or related fields
- Proven proficiencies in marketing, project management, and clear communication
- Ability to travel up to 20%, which may include overnight and weekend travel.
- People leadership experience
- Experience in oncology
- Experience in non personal promotion and/or promotional medical education
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.