At Johnson & Johnson Med Tech, we’re changing the trajectory of health for humanity, using robotics to enhance healthcare providers’ abilities and improve patients’ diagnoses, treatments, and recovery times. Johnson & Johnson Robotics was established in 2020 with the integration of Auris Health, Verb Surgical, C-SATS, and Ethicon. It comprises three key med-tech platforms: Flexible Robotics (MONARCH®), Surgical Robotics (OTTAVA™), and Digital Solutions.
Our ambition is to be in every OR, enhancing the work of surgeons, nurses, and everyone involved in a patient’s surgical journey. To do this, we’re building a connected ecosystem that aims to make surgery smarter, reduce variation in surgical outcomes, and improve patient results.
Auris Health, a Johnson & Johnson company, is a technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation, and data science, Auris Health is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Join our collaborative, rapidly growing teams in the Charlotte, NC territory.
As a Capital Territory Manager (Monarch), this individual will serve as the point person for end to end capital sales management for their territory. The Capital Territory Manager will be primarily responsible for identifying and targeting new accounts and competitively selling the Monarch system. They will also drive growth through partnering with other JNJ teams and complimentary portfolios with a strategic growth mindset at academic institutions and large health systems
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Present realistic sales forecasts to sales management on a consistent basis.
· Build a strong Monarch brand and relationship at the Service Line Administrator and C-Suite level within the identified flagship hospital and health system to best understand customer needs, capital buying cycle, capital funding options outside of the capital budget cycle and identifying new technology acquisition processes
· Lead product technical and clinical demonstrations to ensure eventual sales and adoption of Auris Surgical Robotics technologies.
· Present and negotiate capital pricing and program performance terms with the customer in collaboration with the sales management team that achieve mutually desirable outcomes for all parties including various capital equipment service, financing and sales/rental options
· Implement post sales installation, implementation and adoption protocol in collaboration with the local sales and service team to achieve the desired business objective of the deal.
· Support new customers in clinical adoption of Auris Surgical Robotics technologies.
· Work with the customer to ensure achievement of clinical and economic goals with the new technology and help drive overall customer satisfaction and utilization rates.
· Must develop and maintain expert level knowledge of all Auris Surgical Robotics products and demonstrate a firm grasp of industry trends, understanding of market trends and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
· Work effectively to partner and build internal relationships across other strategic Johnson and Johnson businesses
· Own in-field market development for current and future product developments; serve as market intel lead for bronch/lung cancer product, service and market shifts; play a key role in understanding and compliantly demonstrating JJMT’s commitment to detection and eventual treatment of lung cancer.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required; A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in healthcare is required; A minimum of 3 years in disruptive capital sales is strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate technical product as well as clinical knowledge of disease states to physicians and economic buyers is a must.
• The ability to travel extensively up to 75%, including overnight travel within the assigned territory is a must for the role.
• Required to work in a hospital, ASC setting, attending live patient cases as when required as part of the job.
• Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments.
• Works well with the team and frequently shares sales strategies key learning with sales management and with peers.
• Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works well within a matrix team environment.
• Proven ability to articulate customer needs and feedback to the entire organization as needed.
• Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks.
• Ability to communicate at a high level and high frequency level on a daily basis with sales management and the broader organization.
Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.