Biosense Webster R&D Haifa Technology Center (HTC) is located in Yokneam, Israel. The HTC teams partner with leading physicians from around the globe to develop innovative MedTech solutions that improve the quality of care for patients worldwide.
The company's work is built on a proud legacy of leadership in electrophysiology. What began in the 1990’s with the founding of Biosense has evolved to present-day expertise driving best-in-class solutions in cardiac ablation, stroke care, intracardiac imaging and navigated ENT surgery.
Innovation is at the forefront at the Haifa Technology Center. HTC has been the top patent applicant in Israel for a decade. To fuel its innovation, experts in systems engineering, software integration, image integration, ultrasound capabilities, 3D printing and miniature sensors work collaboratively to create solutions that improve physician workflow and patient outcomes. HTC is also embracing the future of patient care by pioneering next-generation digital solutions, such as cloud-based applications that are powered by artificial intelligence.
A culture of continuous learning gives HTC employees fresh perspective to fuel continuous innovation and growth. The company embraces the unique perspectives, backgrounds and ideas of its employees, and provides them a fascinating career path and an opportunity to impact patients' lives.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to lead the development of systems of life-saving medical products!
You will be the technical authority within the project team alongside the systems engineering manager and the project manager for technical issues and technical decisions.
Work with diverse functions, including Physicians, Marketing, Quality and Regulatory.
- Characterizing and analyzing system requirements and providing systemic solutions for their implementation; Responsibility for secondary specifications and system requirements according to product requirements.
- Leading technical discussions in multidisciplinary teams to find efficient solutions required in the life of the project
- Responsible for integrating the system components throughout the product life cycle, including implementation at the customer, risk management, error budget analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Technical responsibility for system and engineering design and its execution; Responsibility for the systemic validation and verification program and performing proof of design (POD) tests.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering - Electronics/Bio-Medical /Software/Computer Science
- Master's degree in Systems Engineering - an advantage
- Proven experience of at least 3 years as a hands-on R&D Engineer (Software/Algorithms /Real Time)
- Experience as a Systems Engineer for a multidisciplinary product - at least 5 years, from a medical or healthcare company – an advantage
- Solid knowledge and experience in signal processing systems and applications
- Proven experience in a leading role and proven Leadership capabilities
- Ability to work in a team and interpersonal communication at a high level
- Ability to communicate in English (written and verbal) – mandatory