- Great Place to Work® Certified - 2023
- 12-month contract based in Western Australia
- Work as an expert in Would Closure
Join our dynamic Ethicon team, working with industry-leading products and driving your career forward. We offer exceptional training and are proud to be Great Place to Work® Certified 2023.
Excellent opportunity to build your career in a respected MedTech company in a 12-month contract role. In the role you will aid the Ethicon team to effectively execute their strategies in Western Australia.
If you are a driven, organized and detail-oriented individual with a strong desire to learn and grow in the medical device field, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and implement sales strategies and business plans to achieve growth and exceed targets for your territory.
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the sales process.
- Drive adoption of cutting-edge technologies with specialists and track key opportunities.
- Provide strategic procedural support and coordination of local professional educational events.
- Actively pursue new opportunities and optimize customer outcomes.
- Work effectively as part of the WA Ethicon team to deliver mutual business outcomes.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
- Tertiary qualification in a Health Science or Business.
- Knowledge of the Medical Devices industry, preferably in the surgical field or pharmaceutical sales.
- Strong collaborator able to create genuine partnerships.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to problem solve.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Continuous training and support.
- Award-winning leadership development programs.
- Inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements.
- Equal opportunity employer supporting diversity and inclusion.
WHY CHOOSE US:
- Competitive remuneration package and continuous training.
- Supportive environment with award-winning leadership development programs.
- Inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements for all.
- Embrace diversity: disabilities, cultural, religious, and linguistic diversity, diverse age groups, sexual orientation, and gender.
- Strong commitment to partnering with and supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organizations.
- We draw strength from the diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences of our team to bring health to billions.
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave to support new parents.
- 4 days of volunteer leave to give back to the community.
- Option to purchase up to 2 weeks of additional annual leave for extra time off.
- Enjoy a dedicated Wellbeing Day to prioritize self-care.
- Global Wellness Reimbursement of $720 per year for healthy eating, exercise, or mindfulness activities.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for personal and professional support.
- Enhanced leave provisions for compassionate (caregiver) leave, providing up to 30 days of additional support.
- Life insurance coverage for added peace of mind.
And much more...
Join us and experience the comprehensive benefits package we offer.
JOIN JOHNSON & JOHNSON:
- Apply online using the link below and receive an automated confirmation email.
- Timely notification of application outcome from our Talent Acquisition team.
- Closing date: 15th Dec 2023
Great Place to Work® Certified– 2023:
- Recognized worldwide as the benchmark for identifying outstanding workplaces.
- Johnson & Johnson - Australia and New Zealand certified in its first year of participation
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.