The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
- Assist in developing marketing promotional materials and prepare scientific supporting documents on our pharmaceutical products
- Assist Marketing Team to coordinate local events & conferences and provide onsite event logistic support
- Work closely with Product Managers to make sure all the materials and projects are under compliance requirements
- Monitor and analyze data exports from system and post-event evaluation
- Manage the promotional materials inventory
- Work closely with partners, vendors, government representatives and meeting venues, to ensure on-track completion with all parties
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University graduate with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with Photoshop as a plus); and
- Ability to work under pressure, agile hours for event management and in a fast-paced environment
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.