About the Johnson & Johnson
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Nordics are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Who is Johnson & Johnson MedTech – Vision Care?
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science, and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a leading global optical company that develops life changing techniques for all ages. We are 5,000 employees worldwide, a team that makes measurable strides, each day, in improving global health and overall quality of life by dedicating their time and resources to restoring and improving people’s sight. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world leading ACUVUE ® Contact Lenses. Additionally, in 2017, J&J expanded even further into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Introduction and Overview
Johnson & Johnsons MedTech - Vision is recruiting for a Professional Education & Development Associate, located in Denmark.
In this role, you will support clinical and professional development of Opticians and J&J colleagues to drive new ACUVUE ® fits, with a special focus on ACUVUE® specialty lens fitting.
Objectives of the Position
· Shape the strategy and go to market approach for 1-2 years ahead (working closely with marketing and commercial teams), including Training programs across the Nordic countries to accelerate fitting of ACUVUE® specialty products.
· Leading a specialty product project from transformation from strategy to execution and follow up based upon the Nordic strategic framework.
· Coaching (Train the Trainer) and Influence through Strong Presentation Skills
· Build and coach a team of clinical consultants (PACs)
· Support and collaborate with the Key Account team with KA activities.
· Own and drive professional projects aligned with Professional Education & Development Manager, e.g. educational meetings and Optometry conferences, Launch activities, Schools/Universities, Professional bodies and Key Opinion Leader strategy.
· Support and train the Sales force team with relevant clinical training, incl. Co-travelling and induction trainings.
· Identify and maintain relationship with Key Opinion leaders and relevant stakeholders within the Optical industry to create ACUVUE ® advocacy.
· Minimum two years experience working in Danish Optometric practice as Contact lens fitter
· Understanding of digital tools, eg Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
· Experience of working with the Danish professional landscape, culture, regulatory framework and local dynamics in the professional work environment.
· Training and coaching experience
· Project management
· Presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the 7-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-faq .