Role & Responsibilities
The China MedTech Deliver Leader is a critical leadership position, responsible for leading all distribution, transportation, customer service, and business service activities within China. This individual will develop and oversee the implementation of the distribution, transportation network, and delivery strategy for MedTech China. With expertise in end-to-end SC performance improvement, this individual will proactively:
• Collaborate with franchise supply chain to drive customer experience in Ethicon, DPS and CSS, and act as single point of contact for Deliver to the customer and sales focused teams in China
• Responsible for implementing the strategic direction, planning, coordination and operational excellence for the order to cash cycle
• In collaboration with franchise supply chain to drive and develop superior customer collaboration capabilities and relationships, which can enhance business success/growth and reduce cost and complexity
Be accountable for customer experience metrics, SG&A (S&S, customer transportation) and COGS transportation, quality, and Credo metrics
• Drive distribution and transportation network optimization, shaping strategies with opportunities and initiatives through deep analysis, ensuring implementation of key related initiatives.
This position reports to VP, MedTech Supply Chain, China.
8+ years of relevant logistics experience with 15+ years overall business and supply chain experience. Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization is critical for success. Multi-BU experience is preferred.
• Strong business acumen and understanding of the end-to-end supply chain
• Customer-centric mindset
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated skill in influencing and collaboration within and across organizations, globally and at all organizational levels
• Leadership skills and ability to build, motivate and retain effective teams
• Strategic thinking ability; always seeking areas for improvement to create growth, improve financial performance and gain global and competitive advantage
• Big picture orientation with ability to represent broader supply chain thinking
English speaking required