The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Territory Manager, Spine, Hungary
Responsible for the sales results in a respective region and franchise, creating and keeping productive relationship with customers.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Regular visiting of doctors, specialists, etc. in the particular region
· Establish, maintain and develop good relationships with customers and KOL’s
· Regular education of customers in the products division of MD
· Analysis of the potential territory to achieve and maximize business objectives
· Participation in the intended major congresses, symposia, fairs and exhibitions with medical themes and representing MD divisions and their product portfolio
· Regular reporting to the supervisor
· Communication with doctors and hospitals in the particular region
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses and plans.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
· Preparing offers for tenders (portfolio part) together with other responsible departments
· Provide technical support during surgeries
· Is part of customer education related to our products
· Prepare sales plans for his/her accounts (together with SM)
· Has active communication and cooperation with KAM to support execution in Hospital Management
· Together with SM and PM preparation of BU sales strategy with focus on field experience
· Potential coaching of other colleagues based on gained sales experiences
· Leadership of other potential projects which are not directly linked to his/her core portfolio
· Fulfills other task/duties set by line manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· High school or university degree
· Very good knowledge of English, Hungarian language on native level
· Ideally 5 years of sales experience as a sales representative in spine
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
· Willingness to travel, driving license
· Communication skills, team player
· Social behavior
· Charismatic personality
· Very good analytical skills
· Proactivity, positive attitude
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!