Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson's family of Companies, is recruiting for a Global Supply Network Planning Manager, located at our Ethicon sites in Guaynabo, PR; Raritan, NJ; San Angelo, TX; Brazil; Belgium; Juarez, MX.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
Are you interested in making a difference in a thriving diverse company culture, that celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion? Apply today for this exciting opportunity!
The Global Supply Network Planning Manager is responsible for network planning, managing and delivering accurate worldwide demand and replenishment forecasts, service levels and inventory for all value streams sourced out of the assigned Region / Manufacturing Site. You will provide leadership and guidance on the demand and supply planning processes that drives cost-effective stock availability.
- Manages the global service levels to customers and drives the inventories to entitlement levels. Responsible for achieving on time in full (OTIF) at allocation targets and driving continuous improvements in this area.
- Responsible for achieving backorder targets and driving continuous improvements in this area.
- Leads different Sales and Operations Planning Process or S&OP meetings (Supply and Demand focused end-to-end Planning) for the Value Streams assigned.
- Responsible for identifying drivers of key performance metrics and action plans to meet / exceed business targets.
- Consolidates the WW demand plan and hands it over to the supply planning organization (internal or external) to ensure correct future supply.
- Maintains and develops tools to analyze and review possible misalignments between New Product Introductions (NPIs), Demand, and Capacity with relevant teams to address and close gaps.
- Identifies gaps between the latest financial plan and demand plan. Identifies and drives plans to resolve major differences.
- Identifies and raises major supply issues to senior management that result from demand or supply variation.
- Responsible for collaborating across regions, business units to ensure alignment on strategic priorities.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Additional responsibilities include business planning, coordinating global inventory planning activities and the coordinating the global service management.
- Ensures activities performed are compliant with the Ethicon Quality System.
- Responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all company guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent University Degree is required. MBA or equivalent degree is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of related supply chain work experience is required
- APICS or Process Excellence (ex. Lean, Six Sigma) certification is highly preferred
- Experience in a supply chain role involving supply or demand planning is required
- Understanding of end to end supply chain interactions and interdependencies is required
- Strong analytical and financial skills is required
- Strong strategic vision on planning processes and inventory management is required
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate at all levels in the organization is required
- Leadership or supervisory experience is preferred
- Sound Knowledge of ERP system, MRP, and DP, is preferred
- Proficient in MS office programs: Word, Excel, Power Point, Project Planning, E-mail, Flow Charts and management of database tools is required
- Fluency in English is required
- Incumbent must be available to work administrative schedule within the host company time zone (EST)
- Availability to travel up to 25%
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $99,000 to $170,200.
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, long-term incentive, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits .
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.