Customer Service Representative
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Fixed-term (1 year)
Overall purpose of job:
A front-line communicator, processing inbound and outbound orders, enquiries, complaints and information through multiple methods of communication. Ensure adequate preparation to effectively manage the customer relationship and carry out specific responsibilities for internal and external added value programmes.
Contribute to the achievement of the departmental service level agreements ensuring excellent service delivery with every interaction and moving to a one contact resolution and complete ownership of the customer experience.
Not only is the Customer Service Representative expected to provide a differentiated service to our external customer but be the representative for the customer internally as well. Whether this be supporting business improvement initiatives, hosting visits from internal stakeholders or out on field visits to better understand the customer we serve.
Essential duties and responsibilities -include, but are not limited to:
· Processing all telephone, emails fax orders, enquiries, complaints and general information
· Processing distributor orders
· Manage Manual process for failed orders for EDI and E-Commerce failures.
· Manage & implement Automation through EDI and E-Commerce working with Internal partners.
· Manage backorders information.
· Support the Commercial Team
· Manage the relationship between Supply Chain and Key Account team.
· Support internal & Business Improvement initiatives.
· Maintain Service Level Agreements’ & EMA Metrics (including Key Performance Indicators associated with role)
· Maintain product, system & commercial knowledge to manage customer relationships.
· Support Sales & Marketing initiatives
· Processing all customer returns
· Credit & Debit Note Management
· Manage Outbound Automation campaigns.
· Attend face to face meetings with customers & other internal partners, hosting Customer Visits to site.
· Management of the Patient and Staff lens Scheme
· Reporting on metrics and functionality out to internal customers
· Support Automation Campaigns, the system set up and testing.
· Set up new accounts and make amendments to data.
· Recall Management
- Outbound calling
Knowledge, experience and skills required for this role :
· Completed secondary school education or master’s degree.
· A basic level of IT proficiency
· Local Country / Market Language (fluent Polish and English)
· Experience of working in a customer service role
· Customer mind-set, able to demonstrate understanding and give examples of putting the customer at the forefront of solutions offered
· Self-motivated, committed team player
· Proactive approach to problem solving/complaint handling
· Good computer skills – Word and Excel and Outlook
· Sound administrative skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and clear pronunciation over the phone
· Able to work well under pressure
· Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge / Proficiency of SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Additional EMEA language capability
- Understanding of the Eye Care Profession (ECP), or experience of working with ECP’s advantageous
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee’s benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.