Group Product Director, Nipocalimab Market Development – Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. is recruiting for a Group Product Director, Nipocalimab Market Development, based in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and balanced lives. We focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the lives of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of creative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.janssenbiotech.com for more information.
Nipocalimab is a key pipeline asset that has a development program with more than 10 identified autoantibody indications spanning multiple medical specialties. The Group Product Director, Nipocalimab Market Development , is a critical position on the Nipocalimab marketing team and will be responsible for preparing for multiple indication launches. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Lead and develop a cross-functional strategy for success in an HCP-administered market , leveraging lessons from other brands.
- Work with SCG to develop the payer value proposition for the initial launches.
- Liaise with GCSO and others to develop US launch plans for warm anemia and idiopathic inflammatory myopathies .
- Create a comprehensive KOL engagement plan for the myasthenia gravis launch.
- Develop a US commercial congress strategy for launch.
- Implement a patient engagement strategy for the initial indications in coordination with advocacy and other functions.
- Refine and implement unbranded campaign for warm anemia.
- Identify new customer insights through commercial ad boards with key stakeholders.
- Hire and develop M1/M2 talent as the team expands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (e.g., Sales, SL&D, Market Access, Medical Affairs, GCSO, communications, SCG, supply chain, etc.) to deliver a successful launch.
This is not a comprehensive listing of job functions. Responsibilities may change based on brand needs and development timelines.
We believe the values that guide our decision making are guided by Our Credo, and this challenges us to put the needs and well-being of the people we serve first.
Bachelor’s degree required; a post-graduate degree (e.g., MBA, MS) is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 10 years of commercial or related business experience, including at least 5 years of successful pharmaceutical marketing experience
- A strong track record of developing and driving marketing strategy.
- Inquisitive, with a strong analytical proficiency, experience translating business insight into groundbreaking commercial strategies
- A demonstrated track record of garnering leadership support, driving to decision, and strong execution.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Prior pharmaceutical launch experience strongly preferred.
- Rare/orphan Disease experience a plus.
- This role is based in Horsham, PA and requires up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .