Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Finance Analyst LE Accounting - External Stakeholder Operations
Contract: full time, permanent
The LEA ESO Team is responsible for the management of, and operations related to, our external suppliers for audit and statutory processes. This is a critical area that ensures statutory compliance across all legal entities in the scope of GS Prague and will provide team members with exposure across the entire J&J finance organization, as well as our external providers.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Working with our auditors, PWC, to manage the overall audit & Statutory reporting process
· Working with our statutory accountants and tax advisors, Deloitte, to manage the statutory processes (statutory accounting in full, support to CTC on corporate income tax return preparation).
· Planning process for all audits and SFS, managing PBC creation and assignment
· Preparing comms, setting up meetings with Stakeholders, monitoring the quarterly meeting with BUF/Tax, etc.
· Become true SMEs on the end-to-end audit process, including planning, stakeholders relations, ownership of the DTP and WIs for this work.
· Drive continuous process improvement related to the statutory and audit processes, including identifying areas for automation, standardization, process improvement, etc. Leading the execution of such automation and process improvements.
· Driving the preparation and maintenance of LEA's dashboards and trackers, differentiating between the operational needs of the department and the needs of internal stakeholders (BUF)
· Managing data collection for all areas of the entire audit and statutory processes.
· Coordinate & lead the team of Statutory Ambassadors—individuals throughout the process organization who represent their respective process areas. Serve as a point of contact for the Statutory Ambassadors.
· Responsibility for PO's creation and serving as a touchpoint for billings, overruns, etc., related to the audit and statutory accounting processes. Be the first line of contact for our external stakeholders for these matters and responsible for coordination with other J&J stakeholders.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· Experience in a similar job in finance / accounting environment
· “Can do” attitude: ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations using own judgment and sense of urgency
· Ability to interact with external stakeholders
· Drive for result
· Strong communication skills
· Confident, agile mindset
· Proficient in English (written and oral), another European language is nice to have
· Proficient in MS Office, SAP knowledge is nice to have
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits:
o 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
o Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
o Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
o Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!