About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies – Vision Care
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a leading global optical company that develops life changing techniques for all ages. We are a team of 5,000 employees worldwide, a team that makes measurable strides, each and every day, in improving global health and overall quality of life by dedicating their time and resources to restoring and improving people’s sight. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Contact Lenses. Additionally, in 2017, J&J expanded even further into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Introduction and Overview
As the need for global eye health grows, we continue to grow with it, providing powerful, proven technologies that help people all over the world experience the visual freedom to live their lives to their fullest potential. To assist with the growth of our contact lens business in the Nordics region we are seeking a commercial analyst who will partner across functions to support decision making, provide analysis and generate actionable insights to help us achieve our business objectives.
Senior Sales Analytics Manager Nordics – Vision Care
We are seeking a to join our team. You will work closely with the Leadership team and report in through our General Manager, Nordics.
Objectives of the Position & Key Responsibilities:
- Improving business processes and commercial effectiveness through the development and implementation of metrics, dashboards, functional process enhancements, training and tools.
- Defining & maintaining our sales dashboards including compiling data, analyses performance and forecasts sales results
- Supports the development of key performance indicators showing progress against key business objectives
- Influences strategy and decisions through data driven analysis and effective partnering
- Translates data into actionable insights and helps create competitive advantage and opportunity for growth in the marketplace
- Helping define business problems and then determine the technical solutions and data that would address these questions
- Point of contact for sales tools and serves as internal help desk for Nordics sales team
- Ensures data integrity of our customer database and assigned pricing conditions
- Manages territory lines and call targeting in CRM
- Positively challenges the organisation to engage with the data exploration and insights creation as well as help foster a culture of asking relevant business questions
- Upskill the organisation in terms of new reports, tools and ways of analysing business performance
- A bachelor degree equivalent (required).
- 2 years of professional analytical experience (required)
- Based in Sweden, Stockholm
- Strong excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot table, sumifs, VLookup) & willingness to learn new computer/software skills where necessary
- Self motivated, strong interpersonal skills, organized and able to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in English (required), and in one Scandinavian language (beneficial).
- Flexible to travel at times (required).
- Beneficial skills: experience with a data visualization tool (such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview or other), some experience with Python (mainly Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy packages), experience with data processing tools (such as Alteryx, Dataiku, Tableau Prep or similar), Ms Access, SQL considered a bonus, VBA programming
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter in English. The selection process will start during the posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-fa