Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a SOX Compliance Senior Auditor within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be located in Raritan, NJ!
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 141,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
The SOX Compliance Senior Auditor’s primary responsibility is to monitor and test Commercial and Government Contracting and Rebate controls. They will also be responsible for project management and compliance guidance.
- Understand the end-to-end process, systems and key controls within the Commercial and Government Contracting and Rebate areas
- Perform all Commercial and Government Contracting and Rebate SOX controls testing in accordance with the SOX guidelines and ensure all deadlines are met
- Evaluate whether test failures are one-off exceptions or controls gaps by gathering all the facts and document findings in Corrective Action Plans
- Communicate the test failures to all relevant collaborators and work closely with process owners to identify root cause and ensure corrective action plans fully remediate control gaps
- Inform/discuss with Compliance Director and Compliance Managers on potential risks and issues and/or opportunities to promote strong compliance culture
- Work closely with Compliance team in sharing of standard methodologies and develop programs to strengthen internal control and compliance environment
- Support Internal and External Audits
- Support and lead ad hoc projects
The SOX Compliance Senior Auditor should possess the following relevant skills:
- Communicates clearly to management, staff, and peers both verbally and in writing
- Communicates effectively with upper levels of management
- Partners well with internal and external stakeholders and is viewed by stakeholders as a valued team member
- Ability to function effectively in a cross-functional and multi-cultural matrixed team/organization
- Can work independently on less complex engagements, and with minimal supervision or guidance on more complex engagements
- Prioritizes multiple priorities concurrently without sacrificing quality
- Must be a self-starter and effectively handle ambiguous situations and possess the ability to multi-task while exhibiting strong organizational skills
- Ability to proactively identify and help implement special projects that strengthen compliance
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with a major in Accounting, Finance, or other business field
- A minimum of 6 years Finance or related business experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience conducting or handling audits is required
- CPA and/or MBA is preferred. (CMA, CIA acceptable)
Experience and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, Accounting and Auditing is required
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is required
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills is required
- Well-developed communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills with the ability to interact, present to, and influence upper management is required
- Ability to take online training modules around SOX Testing tool (MetricStream) and apply learning on the job is required
- Ability to prioritize own workload - able to work independently and with minimal supervision is required
- Prior experience working with data systems and the ability to manipulate, analyze and organize significant amounts of data is preferred
- Ability to travel approximately up to 10% domestically is required.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ
The base pay range for this position is $73,000 - $117,300.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .