At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
We are searching for the best talent for Cross – Country Senior Demand Planning to be located in Chile or Argentina.
Demand Planner will be responsible of Lead the monthly IBP to create the most accurate demand plan, incorporating risks, opportunities, tender scenarios, new product introduction and all the variables that may impact the demand plan, develop scenarios to generate profitability, leverage procedure demand planning to improve visibility and foster strategic plans with multiple stake holders, demand planner will represent Northern Cluster in meetings with the Regional Planning teams to proactively improve demand projections and product availability
You will be responsible for:
- Participate in budget planning and yearly targets in alignment with, Finance and Commercial teams.
- Generate statistical modeling for different group of codes.
- Review, monitor and report monthly performance indicators, as well as conduct route cause analysis on deviations.
- Analyze and give recommendations on projections and optimization opportunities related to market trends and performances.
- Lead the monthly forecast sharing process with specific distributors and generate key strategies to improve MAPE.
- Participate or lead in Supply chain projects
- Build productive relations with other relevant departments across the organization.
- Apply credo values in an open and ethical manner
- Key Business partner with Supply planner and inventory planning for successful product availability,
- Key Business partner of local and regional lifecycle management projects
- Back Order monitoring and strategies development to minimize lack of product impacts
- Service level OTIF improvement enabler by aligning commercial strategies with operational guidance
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor´s in engineering, business administration or similar
- English Advanced
- +4 – 6 years in Supply Chain experience
- IBP / S&OP structure or implementation related experience
- Excel advanced (Macros)
- Power BI
- SAP APO
- SAP ECC
- Leadership Skills with strong ability to plan and execute projects
- Database analysis skills
- Problem Solver, Effective communication, courageous, Assertiveness and Pragmatism
- Demand planning related experience
- Supply planning related experience in Consumer.
- No travel required
- APICS Certification
- No Shift Schedule required