At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for Cluster Finance Supervisor in LATAM
The Country Finance Supervisor is responsible to ensure accurate, compliant, and timely financial closing (P&L and BS closing). Key tasks for this role are to ensure financial integrity of actual figures, assure correctness of reported numbers in BRAVO on timely basis and be the main contact person to the local team. This is a key liaison role between the Global Services teams and local affiliates.
Key Responsibilities :
The Cluster Finance Supervisor acts as a liaison and bridge between Business Unit Finance (BUF)/ (Commercial Center of Excellence) teams and Global Services Finance
- Perform the Financial Statements such as: Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Communication of the closing calendar (Co-ordination & monitoring of the completion of the closing calendar in partnership with GS A2R, CoE and BUF teams)
- Face of GS and Financial Accounting Lead for Business Unit and CoE
- Accountable to ensure timely, compliant and accurate completion of activities supporting financial close and reporting
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating pre-close meetings, quarterly balance sheet reviews and financial statement reviews:
- Foster an environment of teamwork, collaboration across tiers, innovation and sharing of ideas
- Work closely with GS to ensure clear understanding of postings and any BvA variances
- Influence and work closely with BUF/ COE and A2R colleagues to work on joint goals and objectives
- Ownership of A2R related SOX key controls for LE / MRC in scope
- Lead, be part of GSF process improvement and other projects
- Point of contact for GS issue resolution
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with a minimum of 5- 10 years finance experience
- MBA, CMA, CPA or equivalent certification is preferred
Experience and Skills:
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
- Proven business partnering skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Solid US GAAP accounting knowledge & WWP
- Strong analytical and technical skills, and guides business partners in the application of best practices for financial policies, accounting, technology and analytics.
- Demonstrates a clear bias for action on priorities. Quickly assimilates and digests information
- Proficiency in English
Within the Finance Competencies definition following skills and competencies should be shown in this role:
Strategic Leader : Balances knowledge of J&J organizational processes, structure and products with stakeholder insight to influence and develop business solutions. Gathers and leverages insights that uncover unmet external stakeholder needs.
Business Acumen : Understands how market, economic, financial, legal and compliance factors interact and impact business objectives and value creation
Trusted Business Partner : Builds and maintains trusted business partnerships within a matrixed environment and across multiple levels. Fosters an environment that encourages transparent communication, active listening and fact-based information sharing with stakeholders. Adapts effectively to all levels and cultures and different management styles in order to gather real time predictive analytical insights, execute strategies and influence business outcomes
Agility and Innovation Encourages others to challenge, continuously learn, improve existing practices and creates new ways of working. Adopts an innovative and agile mindset driven by curiosity and best practices regarding data, ideas, processes or technology to improve and challenge existing processes, adapt quickly to change and drive results.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.