Sr. Financial Analyst, EMEA Benefit Investments
We are looking for a highly motivated investment professional with a passion for financial markets to strengthen Johnson & Johnson's global Benefit Investments Team.
As part of the Treasury organisation, our team manages over $50 billion in pension and other employee benefit assets globally. Together with two other team members, also based in Belgium, and in close collaboration with your colleagues in the U.S., you will provide assistance and expert investment guidance to Johnson & Johnson's pension and savings plans in the EMEA region.
Being a member of a small team gives you the opportunity to work on a broad range of topics.
In helping secure the pensions and other important benefits for our current and former colleagues, this role goes directly to the heart or J&J's Credo.
The position may require occasional travel.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the asset allocations, liquidity, compliance and funding position of our EMEA plans
- Prepare investment recommendations related to cash in- and outflows, portfolio rebalancing and risk management
- Analyze, aggregate and report on funding level changes for J&J's global defined benefit plans
- Engage in investment operations work in close collaboration with internal colleagues and external partners (e.g. implementation of investment decisions, onboarding of new investment mandates, market openings, tax documentation, etc.)
- Prepare investment reports and presentation materials for diverse governance bodies (e.g. local Investment Committees, Trustee Boards, CIO, Benefit Investment Committee)
- Actively contribute to diverse projects and initiatives
- Closely follow up and provide guidance on relevant regulatory developments in EMEA
- Take ownership of monitoring the investments of select pension plans and provide expert advice to local stakeholders
Qualifications, key skills & proficiencies:
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- Relevant prior experience in a financial function (e.g. investments, corporate finance, financial risk management)
- Professional certification in financial services is considered a plus (e.g. CFA, CAIA, FRM, CQF)
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of financial markets and investment strategies
- Ability to see the essence within highly complex matters
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn and master new things
- Tech savvy and proficient in spreadsheet software and data analytics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required to develop good working relationships with colleagues, peers, external service providers and other stakeholders.
- Effective presentation skills. Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear way.
- Proficiency in English. Other languages are considered an asset
- Understanding of financial risk management techniques, actuarial concepts and Asset and Liability Management is considered a plus
- The candidate should be a trustworthy colleague of the highest integrity
This job is based in Beerse, Belgium. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today!
About Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 135 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 140,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) is part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Belgium are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!