At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Key Account Specialist Specialist Oncology/Hematology located in Hungary ( North-West) .
Contract: Full time
Senior Key Account Specialist handles sales (marketing/commercial) tasks in order to achieve the company’s objectives, to ensure attaining targets from time to time via an objective, balanced and fair presentation of the company’s medicines in oncology and hematology therapeutic line.
- Preparation and follow-up of visits (oncologists/hematologists)
- Double visits with company employees in other positions to all events and physicians, where medicines may need to be presented because of the subject-matter
- Organizing, planning and managing the daily number of expected visits (6/8), frequency of visits in line with the categorization
- Daily reporting obligation in the i-CONNECT system
- Looking for new customers, new opportunities
- Liaise with the doctors who work in the accounts in his area who belong to the prescribed target group and with the partners who play a part in realizing the sales objectives (e.g. opinion leader, pharmacies, nurses)
- Making speeches, departmental presentations
- Organizing events, representing the company at congresses
- Organizing and hosting regional events
- Regular maintenance of the database, targeting
- Planning: own Business Plan
- Classifying customers into accounts, organizing activities knowing the customer’s role within the account while relying on it
- Knowing the market and the activities of the competitors, forwarding information to the managers
- Drawing up written reports specified by the Sales Manager on time and making oral reports
- Financial discipline, settlements made accurately and precisely on time
- Knowledge of the product, knowledge of TA, knowledge of technical literature
- Knowledge of therapeutic and financing protocols in connection with the TA
- Rational investment of the financial assets – promotional budget – entrusted to him, compliance with this limit and appropriate administrative records
- Safekeeping and maintenance of the assets entrusted to him
- Active participation in the cycle and sales meetings after sufficient preparation
- Active participation in the trainings
- Daily communication within the company (outlook-email, Chatter)
- Compliance with deadlines
- University degree (qualification as a doctor or pharmacist preferable)
- An advantage is the oncological and/or hematological area knowledge
- Minimum 5 years key account representative experience
- Advanced Hungarian and English language on communicative level
- Driving license - active driver
- achievement and result-oriented thinking;
- strong customer focus and service-oriented personality;
- high level of ethical standards in business; conformity to the rules; compliance with healthcare related laws and regulations
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!