"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Are you curious and interested in financial markets? Do you enjoy problem solving, taking ownership, and do you love working with people from all over the world? Then Treasury can be the perfect opportunity for your career! In addition, it is also important that you can win trust, are ethical in your approach and act with integrity when making business decisions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join our Treasury team in Belgium.
Treasury Manager, Regional Treasury Services Center EMEA
Your new team
The Regional Treasury Service Center EMEA is the first point of contact and a strategic cross-sector business partner for all J&J affiliates with respect to treasury operations such as cash management, bank relations, foreign currency hedging, cash flow forecasting, capital structure management, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures (M&A&D).
What YOU will do:
- Lead all aspects of daily cash and liquidity management; monitor global trends and implement changes as needed to existing processes and policies. You follow the financial environment to identify trends, opportunities, and solutions for the markets.
- Manage relationship with key banking partners and financial institutions to monitor their service delivery and identify useful products and services for the country or regional solutions.
- Partner closely with tax and legal counsel to understand the regulatory environment and the financial restrictions within the markets.
- Supervise capital requirements and working capital investments and drive improvements on the capital structures.
- Work closely with EMEA business partners throughout all of Johnson & Johnson’s sectors to develop key processes to ensure adequate safety, liquidity, and financial controls for cash management and cash flow in support of the operating company and regional initiatives.
- Lead and ensure successful execution of M&A&D project integration for EMEA markets
- Partner with Business Unit Functions developing significant insights into their needs that can be supported by Treasury. Provide mentorship to and drive standard methodology with the management of the affiliates on capital structure, foreign currency and sovereign risk, dividend repatriation and other key treasury initiatives as they arise
- Lead the recruitment and development of your team. In so doing, you set objectives, provide mentoring and lead the performance evaluation and succession planning process.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Treasury experience an advantage but not required.
- Validated leadership skills, combined with excellent communication and social skills
- Proven track record of developing staff at multiple levels in the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teammate mentality and ability to take leadership in a multifunctional Global team
- Confident in changing environments and adapting to changing needs.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities
- A competitive salary, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
This job is based in Beerse, Belgium. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today!
About Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to be part of something great? Don't forget to apply. We want YOU!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!