Are you an expert in developing visualization tools using Qlik Sense & Power BI? Do you have a passion to develop & deploy automated business solutions that transforms an organization? Within the MedTech Q&C data & digital solutions organization, we have a position for a Staff Analyst that will join the Business Insights team, a dynamic group of data analytics SMEs with diverse backgrounds that are responsible for developing, deploying, & maintaining innovative digital solutions across MedTech.
The position can be based in the USA (East/West Coast), Ireland, UK, Spain, Belgium….. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the company.
The new member is expected to work with internal customers to define user requirements and then design, code, validate, & deploy quality metric reporting solutions. The Staff Analyst is responsible to deploy new technology and to identify and resolve systems/reporting issues with appropriate business partners. They are expected to utilize their expertise and know-how to champion and promote AI/ML & predictive analytics within the organization and identify new areas where AI/ML & predictive analytics can have a positive impact.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead visualization and automation technology initiatives for MedTech Business Insights
- Design, code, validate & deploy predictive analytics and quality metric reporting solutions
- Perform data extraction and transformation to deliver operational reporting and predictive outcomes analysis
- Facilitate changes, e.g., Hierarchy and Metric Definition across Enterprise/MD technical solutions
- Incorporate Voice of Customer (VoC) in design of scorecards, dashboards, storyboards & reports
- Partner with process owners to define user requirements for automated and ad-hoc reports
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Computer Software Validation (CSV) activities.
- Coach and provide direction to Process Owners and Analysts.
- Coach & mentor Jr. Analysts
- Provide end-user support for deployed technologies
- Responsible for identifying and resolving systems/reporting issues and communicating status
- Minimum of 4 years programming visualization software including Power BI and Qlik Sense
- Experience with data management; extraction, transformation, and analysis using query language SQL
- Experience with interfacing visualization tools with MS Azure
- Experience with large data management (i.e. >300,000,000 data rows)
- Experience with Power Automate and Power Apps
- Experience in creating & modifying auto-generated reports via NPrinting
- Experience with statistical models used for predictive analytics
- Ability to translate data into information and strategies into executable action plans
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, e.g., Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and lead team meetings
- Ability to manage projects and supervise support staff, as assigned
For US based candidates, the base pay range for this position is $102,000 USD to $183,000 USD. Some U.S. states have recently instituted certain pay transparency disclosure requirements. This means that for jobs posted by J&J corporate legal entities in Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, and New York (collectively the “Enumerated States”). If the job can be performed in one of these identified states or the job can be performed remotely, the posting must include the anticipated pay range for the position in question, and in certain circumstances, benefits information.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to:
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.