For over 130 years, Johnson & Johnson embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people by blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. We are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong.
1. 포지션: Business Unit Human Resources Lead, Vision Korea
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 비전 (Vision)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: Regular
The Business Unit Human Resources Lead, Vision Korea is responsible for the creation and deployment of the portfolio of HR work within the J&J Vision (JJV) business in Korea. JJV in Korea is organized in two leadership teams, J&J Vision Care and J&J Surgical Vision. The HR Leader provides strategic HR leadership to both teams ensuring alignment with regional and global LTs as well as driving key strategies specific to Korea to drive long term business growth and achieve business objectives. This position drives critical people/talent actions for the Vision business in Korea. This role will report to the Head of HR, Vision Asia Pacific.
Ensuring business intimacy:
- Create and deploy the HR agenda for the business within a geography, aligned with HR, business, and shared services strategies
- Ensure integration of HR priorities into business plans
- Evaluate appropriate business, financial, or other drivers across groups to inform HR solutions (e.g., assess effectiveness, identify gaps)
- Lead strategic HR work for the sector in a country/cluster in support of business goals, enterprise goals, and sector HR strategies
- Develop trusted partnership/coaching relationship with leaders/teams that enhances their impact
Driving Talent Agenda and Building Organizational Capability:
- Use analytics tools (including WorkforceDNA) to derive insights to inform talent and HR strategies aligned to short-term and long-term business requirements and to achieve business results
- Creates and oversees the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organizational design, development, and change.
- Provides group and one on one coaching with managers and employees on a broad range of human capital issues.
- Creates and facilitates structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance and to enable the organization to accomplish its goals.
- Develop/deploy talent strategies in partnership with global, regional, and local leadership to grow and advance effective, diverse talent pools and drive meaningful talent planning; build on global and region-sector/business strategies to implement within region
- Leads key HR processes in support of talent agenda: talent review and succession planning, career development and partners with GS HR functional leaders in performance management, talent acquisition and employee relations
- Educates clients on the appropriate application of relevant compensation philosophy, initiatives, strategies, the alternatives, and potential impact on the business.
- Partner x-group, including across all parts of the HR model, to ensure integrated solutions and seamless experiences for both HR and the business
- Collaborate x-sector/function on initiatives/goals that apply across the region
- Proactively identify opportunities to partner x-group and or x-sector to ensure integration of efforts
- Partner with Korea OneHR double hat leader to identify unique needs for partnership
- Partners with Global Services & Corporate Services (Specialists) teams to ensure flawless execution across the organization
- Ensure effective performance of team
- Ensure meaningful engagement, development, and energy of team
- Drive culture of Credo, growth, collaboration, and inclusion within team
Culture Building & Change Management
- Partner with global-sector/Vision, region-sector (and x-sector), and country/cluster HR leaders to shape culture, employee engagement, talent agendas, and change initiatives as appropriate
- Creates and oversees the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organizational design, development and change, focused on building strategic capabilities and driving a culture that embraces and advances J&J’s Credo, innovation and performance.
- Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change, e.g. acquisition, internal growth, restructuring.
- 10+ years professional experience, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent; minimum of 7 years of progressive HR or HR related experience required
- People management experience preferred
- Leadership Imperatives
- Credo & Our Purpose: demonstrate and role model Credo behaviors
- Connect: collaborate extensively with diverse teams to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goals
- Shape: identify creative and innovative ideas; challenge the status quo
- Grow: effectively lead, develop, and accelerate others; role model exceptional people leadership
- HR competencies
- Strategy leader: Create, shape, and apply meaningful strategies that meet long- and short-term goals
- Talent mindset: develop high performing, diverse, sustainable talent pools; expertise in talent management
- Business mindset: integrate internal and external business drivers and financial insights to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Trusted partner: effectively coach, influence, and advise
- Integrator: look across groups and needs to identify/build end-to-end, holistic solutions; role model enterprise mindset
- Change advocate: drive strategic change to proactively meet evolving business needs and explore new business models
- Operational excellence: Continuously drive enhanced effectiveness and efficiency of HR solutions
- Analytics mindset: identify and use data to inform decision making
- Digital champion: identify, use, and role model the use of technology to meet needs
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2306100582W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Careers 유튜브 채널 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZEsWOZwbcjcXHrgYq7sP4Q
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-&-johnson/
- J&J Corporate Page: http://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Company/1605233/Info
- 서류를 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com