For over 130 years, Johnson & Johnson embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people by blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. We are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong.
1. 포지션: Business Unit Human Resources Leader, MedTech Korea
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 메디칼 (MedTech)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: Regular
We are recruiting Business Unit Human Resources Lead for Medtech Korea, mainly to be responsible for key business franchises and a few crucial enabling functions to focusing on developing leadership competencies and talents engagement but which will be revised upon business requirements.
Being a member of the North Asia HR team, the BUHR Lead is responsible for driving the talent and organization agenda and culture initiatives through business partnering, coaching, talent management, leadership capability enhancement, organization design and change management to ensure competitive organization which enables the business to drive continued business growth and innovation for our patients. The BUHR Lead demonstrates leadership to support business, enterprise, and sector HR strategies by engaging and developing people, organization, and culture. The role will directly report to Head of HR, Medtech, North Asia.
- Implement HR plans and programs relating to organizational design, development, leadership competencies, organizational capability building and change management.
- Design and implement talent strategies in support of HR Head to ensure a healthy and diverse talent pipeline for competitive organization
- Partner with the business and function leaders to build future oriented capabilities and leadership competencies to enable business to drive business growth and innovation.
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, engagement intervention, decision-making, problem solving for people performance management.
- Develop and deploy effective strategies through change management to enable the organization to work in a higher performing and winning culture
- Partner with business leaders to support and define the cultural, employee engagement and change management initiatives and implementation plans to enhance higher performing organization.
- Deliver data-driven insights through diverse internal/external data analysis and drive integrated execution excellence implement talent and organization strategy.
- Facilitate the resolution of performance management and employee-relations issues in collaboration with Employee Relation.
- Drive and implement HR initiatives to increase employee engagement and corporate branding and reputation.
- Be the change agent to accelerate DE&I across BUs and functions
- Partners with Global Service and Corporate Service organizations to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the organizations with One HR mind-set.
- Join or lead enterprise Johnson & Johnson wide initiatives and deliverables as determined.
- Minimum 10 years of HR related experiences
- Strategic, reliable HR partner with critical and analytical skills to create integrated solution and drive outcome with business acumen
- Ability to demonstrate the Credo values, enterprise and global mindset, and inclusive leadership
- A people centered change management champion – agile and resilient individual with growth mindset. Flexible and adaptive to change. Experience of supporting the execution of large-scale projects or leading HR project is preferred
- Strong responsibilities and ownership to complete objectives
- Ability to influence and collaborate with different levels in a matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills, and strong coaching skills while delivering quality outcomes
- Proven track record in building a trusting relationship, fostering a transparent, compliant, competitive working environment
- A strong team player that supports the overall objectives of the BUHR team with one HR mindset
- Learning agility and positive, open mind-set as well as maturity
- Both fluent Korean and English communication skill required
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2306099882W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Careers 유튜브 채널 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZEsWOZwbcjcXHrgYq7sP4Q
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-&-johnson/
- J&J Corporate Page: http://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Company/1605233/Info
- 서류를 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com