Senior Treasury Analyst, Regional Treasury Service Center EMEA
We have an exciting opportunity for 2 Senior Financial Analysts to join our Treasury team in Belgium.
Are you curious, interested in financial markets, take ownership, enjoy problem solving, and love working with people from all over the world? Then Treasury can be the perfect opportunity for your career! In addition, it is also important that you can win trust, are ethical in your approach and act with integrity when making business decisions.
Your new team
The Regional Treasury Service Center EMEA is the first point of contact and a strategic cross-sector business partner for all J&J affiliates with respect to treasury operations such as cash management, bank relations, foreign currency hedging, cash flow forecasting, capital structure management, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures (M&A&D).
What YOU will do:
Cash and Risk Management
- You lead all aspects of daily cash and liquidity management for the affiliates within the EMEA region, including analyzing cash balances & forecasts and making the appropriate funding and investment decisions.
- You review their capital structure and analyze cash flows & financial metrics to determine a borrowing limit as well as drive improvements to their structure in close collaboration with the affiliate’s management.
- You follow the financial environment and monitor global trends to identify risks, opportunities and innovative solutions in the different markets.
- Additionally, you measure compliance with J&J policies and work closely with cross-sector business partners to develop key controls and improve processes where needed.
- You partner with the business to develop meaningful insights into their needs and provide mentorship to the affiliates on capital structure, investment & debt decisions, foreign currency & sovereign risk, dividend repatriation, bank account management and other key treasury initiatives as they arise.
- You collaborate closely with legal and tax centers to understand the regulatory environment & financial restrictions within the different countries and assess the impact on existing or potential treasury solutions.
- Finally, you connect with local and regional banking partners to monitor their service and identify useful products and services for the countries under responsibility.
- You support a variety of cross-functional value-creating projects from a treasury perspective by assessing funding possibilities, hedging impact, banking landscape, etc. You identify and implement continuous improvements to optimize cash management processes and support M&A&D within EMEA.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A Master’s degree in Economics (Master of Applied Economics, Business Engineering, Business Administration, …) or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge in the financial world or financial markets; knowledge of settlement systems and treasury transaction processing can be assets.
- Global mentality and a phenomenal teammate, flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands-on and stress resistant.
- Strong analytical skills and accuracy.
- Passionate about taking ownership and advancing issues towards resolution.
- Can express yourself fluently in English.
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities.
- A competitive salary and other benefits for you and your family.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
Both positions are based in Beerse, Belgium. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today!
About Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to be part of something great? Don't forget to apply. We want YOU!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!