SCOPE OF THE ROLE AND BASIC PURPOSE/职位与基本目的的范围
The purpose of this role is to ensure all activities within JJMC comply with regulation and internal EHS standards through effective training, inspection and technical support.
- Maintain ISO14001 system to prevent EHS incident and to fulfil legislation requirements, J&J EHS standards and other requirements from stakeholders.
- Perform EHS inspection and follow up EHS CAPA (corrective action and preventive action).
- Provide EHS training. Foster EHS culture.
- Provide professional consultation from EHS perspective. Facilitate Integrated Ownership of Safety Systems (IOSS).
- Fulfil EHS role and responsibility described in procedures in key risk area like fire prevention, contractor management, and emergency management etc.
- Communicate EHS expectations and performance with internal & external stakeholder
- Play a role in China campus EHSS staff leverage program to finish the jobs being assigned
- Other activities on EHS improvements.
- Maintain ISO 14001 systems and implement key Environmental, Health and Safety programs.
- Identify applicable legislation requirements, J&J EHS standards and other requirements from stakeholders.
- Identify EHS risks by performing inspection, risk assessment and internal audit.
- Communicate EHS requirements to the organization in an effective way.
- Provide guidance and support to related functions to fulfil regulatory and J&J EHS requirements.
- Improve EHS awareness via training, inspection, internal audit and programs etc.
- Coordinate internal EHS assessments.
- Deliver the EHS training to employee, visitor and contractors
- Set up and drive organization with proper ownership to support the daily operation of EHS management system.
- Maintain fire-fighting system as per authority and J&J requirements by working with facility team.
- Conduct incident/accident investigation and follow up corrective action and preventive action(CAPA).
- Work with related functions to manage contractor/onsite service provider to fulfill J&J EHS requirements.
- Provide technical support to solve EHS related problems and findings.
- Maintain good connections with local safety authorities to obtain all new regulations and then implement timely.
- Other assignment from direct supervisor.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above with majoring in Sciences, Engineering, Occupational health, Environmental
Experience: 7-10 years of EHS experience is required; must include extensive experience in Muti-national