Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C, a member of the Johnson and Johnson's Family of company is recruiting for an Immunology Digital Health Intern in the Digital Health and Imaging group within the Translational Sciences and Medicine (TSM) team, to be located in Cambridge, MA or Springhouse, PA.]
TSM is an integrated group composed of a clinical and computational scientists that uses human based data and tissues to provide key insights on the next wave of novel therapies to address unmet need in patients with immune-mediated diseases. The mission of the Immunology Digital Health team is to optimize decision-making, increase efficiency, and enhance value through the application of imaging/digital method across the pipeline. As a Immunology Digital Health Intern, you will get exposure to the use of Digital Health Technlogy (DHT) in clinical trials to help support drug development.
The successful candidate will work closely with teams to understand opportunity to integrate impactful digital endpoints into the portfolio. In addition, help assist in developing digital strategy in key areas through partnerships across the therapeutic area. Responsibility will be balanced between scientific contribution and operational delivery.
- Work closely with Digital Health team to explore the use of Digital Health Technology (DHT) in immune-mediated diseases.
- Interact with different areas of the immunology therapeutic area and key partners to understand how we select, integrate and operationally deliver technology solutions for clinical trials.
- Perform research and gather information on digital biomarkers related to immune mediated disease.
- Attend company events to gain exposure to the different functions of drug development.
- Develop and present key scientific findings of research project at company symposium.
- In 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of college undergrad program.
- Majoring in engineering or computer science related field is preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office(i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Abilities to work in a team environment
- Energetic and eager to tackle new project and ideas
- Prior industry experience.
- Knowledge of digital methodologies to collect physical activity, sleep quality, and physiological signals.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.