Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for I2C Specialist, Collections & Credit (New Consumer Health Company). This position will be in Suzhou, China.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following the conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The NCHC I2C Specialist (Collections & Credit) is responsible for managing and overseeing end-end service delivery in the Invoice to Cash such as Collection and dispute, Credit and AR Reporting process serviced by JNJ Global service Finance in China
- This position reports to the Collections & Credit Senior Team Lead
- Possess at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Manage customer collection, monitor KPI result to meet the commitment of Service Level Agreement
- AR Forecasting and analysis
- Ensure that adequate and effective internal controls are in place and that processes and policies are established and documented in compliance with WWP, ICH, DTP and other control requirements
- Work on continuous improvement programs to standardize and improve the efficiency of collection and dispute process across various entities
- Manage Sales Order Releasing within scope of authority
- Collaborate closely with BU Finance, Deliver Team, Commercial Team, Collections Team and leads from other locations
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager
- Fluent in English for communication, both oral and written
- Technology proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Teamwork spirit and can work under pressure
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- International travel required
- AR or Finance in Shared Service/ FMCG
- Knowledge of SAP systems