Inter Company Pricing Team lead
Reporting to: Finance Manager - WW HMD ICP Team
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With more than $93 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
Growing on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
DePuy Synthes , a market-leading Medical Devices business within Johnson & Johnson, has an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst within the HMD Principal, Inventory and Costing, Centre of Excellence (PIC COE). This role is supply chain focused, with the opportunity to gain extensive exposure across the organization.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Senior Financial Analyst will support multiple franchises within the MedTech sector and will use financial and general business expertise to provide analysis and support in Intercompany Pricing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The core responsibility of this role will be to support all aspects of calculating, loading, reporting, and analysis of Intercompany Pricing (ICP) for the MedTech sector, including but not limited to:
- End to End accountability for intercompany pricing for multiple franchises
- Provide people leadership and mentorship to 3 direct reports
- Lead year end costing and ICP activities within accountable ERP’s
- Lead strategic projects and adhoc projects, as required
- Champion a compliance mentality and adherence across all processed and project in accordance with JNJ policies and procedures (SOX)
- Collaborating closely within own team and with HMD Finance business partners across the PIC COE in order to take ownership and understand the impact to the business
- Timely communication of business-related issues or opportunities with the next management level
- Drive improvements within area of responsibility. Challenge established norms and processes to deliver tangible benefits in scope of control, predictability, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Become a valued member of the team, tackling additional tasks and responsibilities as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA and CIMA or local equivalent
- Business level English
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Supply chain finance experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry an advantage
- Consistent track record in multicultural business partnering
- Strong computer literacy with experience in ERP Systems & Microsoft packages
- Experience of tools like Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Results driven with strong ownership and accountability
- Strong organizational skills and an aptitude for planning
- Passion for people & talent development
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to build effective partnering relationships using persuading and influencing skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong Team Player
- Framing and communicating of complex data
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous process improvements
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic approach
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.