At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
At Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat, and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Janssen Scientific Affairs (JSA), a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Summer Intern to work in the Medical Information Customer Channels (MICC). The internship opportunity will support Medical Information Channels at the Titusville, NJ office.
Medical Information Communication Channels is responsible to providing scientific knowledge and expertise in response to healthcare inquiries. They provide scientific content to external and internal customers. An area of increasing focus is the expansion of communication channels to facilitate scientific exchange with healthcare professionals through additional methods.
• Understand the pharmaceutical industry organization
• Gain competency in review and analysis of new and existing communication channels
• Prepare and conduct presentations to internal stakeholders
• Research Contact Center/Omnichannel Technologies
• Research, Review, and Provide suggestions for omni channel process efficiencies and optimizations, as well as system or technology improvements.
• Partner with business partners within Janssen Scientific Affairs and IT to learn and gain exposure to new technologies and alternative communication channels
• Position involves approximately 8 hours of work per day, Monday through Friday (a 40-hour work week) in Titusville, NJ.
• Candidates should be pursuing a graduate degree in pharmacy, nursing, medicine, life sciences, or related area of study
• Candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited college and have at least 2 years of graduate study in PharmD, Nursing, or other life science related program
• Must not be a Freshman or a Senior graduating prior to program end date (Seniors must be willing/allowed to extend graduation date)
• Candidates should have good communication skills (written and verbal) and a strong interest in Pharmacy, Medical Information, technology, and pharmaceutical industry
• Candidates must be available for at least 10 weeks over the 2023 summer
• Candidates must demonstrate good computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• A minimum 3.0 GPA is required
• Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US. without requiring visa sponsorship
• Candidates must be able to provide their own transportation to the work location.
• Housing is not provided; there is no reimbursement for interview-related expenses.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is Master’s degree $29/hr, PhD - $50/hour
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.