Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst supporting the Canada Consumer Health Supply Chain team to be located in Guelph, Canada.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position will be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
The Canada Supply Chain Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial leadership and decision-making support on several activities including operational spend, strategic projects, and portfolio, investment & capital management. This position will also play a critical role in all financial close and forecast cycles, including providing support for strategic planning initiatives. The Senior Financial Analyst will partner closely with numerous cross-functional stakeholders within Supply Chain, as well as, but not limited to, across the Canada Sales & Marketing teams. This role requires interactions with Senior Leadership in a highly dynamic organization.
Key responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading and performing all financial close, business planning and forecast update processes; developing operational metrics as key leading indicators for financial performance
- Preparing analysis for strategic projects, including new business opportunities, capital, and expenses
- Providing support for key compliance activities to ensure adherence to SOX, Worldwide procedures and internal policies and procedures
- Proactively educating and developing Business Partner financial acumen
- Becoming an ERP-system power user, supporting systems migrations and testing as needed
This role will report to the Canada Supply Chain Finance Manager and will required to travel between Guelph and Markham on occasion for business needs.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Business is required
- Professional accounting designation (CMA, CGA, CA, CPA) is required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in related field is required
- Strong financial acumen and a compliance mindset
- Ability to adapt and lead in a changing environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; including proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (including ability to interact with all levels of management within and outside of finance)
- Self-motivated with an ability to drive business results independently
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Experience with tools like Alteryx, Power BI and Tableau to automate work is preferred
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .