Join us as a Pricing intern to help advance the future of health – and follow a career with purpose.
Imagine The Breakthroughs We’ll Make Together
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, MedTech, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
MedTech: Drive Innovation and Your Career
Within J&J MedTech, we are reshaping how healthcare is delivered, managed and experienced in an increasingly digital world. Our teams collaborate closely with scientists, surgeons, colleagues, patients, and professionals across the world. It’s exciting to turn ideas into reality – our people are improving the patient’s healthcare journey, while accelerating their own careers.
- Contribute for the correct implementation and monitoring of the company commercial policy according to the guidelines: tender analysis, offers control, preparation of commercial proposals in selected accounts
- Pricing policy implementation: price change calculation, pricing recommendations to the business units, price lists analysis and implementation, market pricing evolution analysis,
- Reports and dashboards preparation according to the company needs and in alignment with the different company areas: monthly “Go to Market” report, price change per account, accounts rappel, sales territory alignment on BI etc.
- Contribute to deliver company financial business targets (Sales / Price Change / A&P /Consignments / Inventories) building and presenting business proposals and suggestions
- Help the business determining competitive pricing strategies to gain market share and achieve revenue and profitability goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Economics or similar.
- Excel knowledge.
- English B2-C1.
You Belong at Johnson & Johnson
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in EMEA are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong.”
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.