- Work on groundbreaking robotic technology within Joint reconstruction
- Great Place to Work® Certified - 2022
- Accelerate your career with a global leader in Medtech
ABOUT THE COMPANY
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopaedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
At DePuy Synthes, we are blending our long-standing leadership in orthopaedic innovation with an accelerating focus on enabling and digital technologies to advance patient care.
Velys Robotic- Assisted Technology is our latest game changing robotic technology, powered by data insights before, during, and after surgery, and designed to elevate the orthopaedic experience for patients, surgeons, and care teams. Enabling greater insights for real-time decision-making, increased precision and consistency, and a more personalized care experience, with the goal of enhancing efficiencies and improving patient outcomes.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and self-starting Product Specialist to join the NSW DePuy Synthes Team. In this role you will be empowered to implement customized strategies to maintain and grow our business across New South Wales working across Sydney Metro.
Reporting to the NSW Regional Sales Manager, you will develop long term positive customer relationships, with a focus on growing profitability and market share within both existing and potential customers across our Joints business.
- Meet and exceed sales budgets whilst protecting existing business
- Provide theatre case coverage to the highest standards for our clinical stakeholders
- Develop key stakeholder relationships within the territory
- Provide accurate information regarding all products and their indications to customers
- Organise and run regular training for theatre personnel. Partnering with our internal Professional Education team to offer additional high level training opportunities
- Actively manage consignment inventory and logistics of loan equipment.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
- Previous track record of sales success within a hospital environment, ideally in medical devices
- Demonstrated ability in identifying customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs, and proactively seeking solutions.
- Ability to develop relationships and have commercial conversations with a diverse range of customers.
- Strong communication skills to understand the customer’s needs and effectively collaborate, impact and influence
- The confidence to work effectively under pressure in an operating theatre environment
- Qualification in a business, health or science related degree is advantageous.
You will be rewarded through a competitive remuneration package along with continuous training, support and award-winning leadership development programs.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU:
If you are interested, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Closing date: 9th December 2022.
Great Place to Work® Certified– 2022
Great Place to Work® Certification recognises employers who create outstanding employee experience. The certification process is recognised worldwide as the global benchmark for identifying outstanding workplaces.
Johnson & Johnson - Australia and New Zealand was certified as a Great Place to Work® in ANZ in its first year of participation.
As a leading global healthcare provider, Johnson & Johnson has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in Australia which requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to commence work, unless they have a valid exemption.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.