- Responsible for achieving Vision Surgical product (contain IOL OVD ) sales to new and established medical client to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Achievement the area sales target & assist to marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with Equipment Representative to get cross- selling.
- Current circumstance report & competitor analysis.
- Product presentation & Clinical consultant for client
- Potential IOL client & established client sales call.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
Minimum education required for competent performance:
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum experience (number of month/years and type of work experience beyond formal education) required for competent performance:
- Generally Requires 2-6 Years Work Experience