Product Management Associate
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breath, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life. We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO. Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
We are hiring the best talent for Product Management Associate to be located in CDMX (Relocation Not Applicable / Applicable).
Biosense Webster, Inc (BWI), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Marketing Specialist role based in Mexico City, Mexico. BWI is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in endocardial diagnostics and therapy. Guided by the needs of Electrophysiologists, the company has pioneered innovative technological advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems. BWI is a key growth driver, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future. BWI Mission is to cure Atrial Fibrillation (Afib). Afib is fast becoming one of the world’s most significant health issues that places a critical burden on healthcare systems. It is a new millennium epidemic that affects millions of live mostly affecting middle-aged and older. The symptoms and clinical consequences of AF disrupt patient quality of life and increase the risk of mortality. Despite that, Afib is significantly underdiagnosed and undertreated also because the awareness level outside of the Electrophysiology community is still limited. We are seeking to recruit a very hardworking, motivated and high-reaching individual to take the role of Marketing Specialist in Mexico. The key objective of this role will be to increase the volume of Afib patients treated with Biosense Webster ablation therapy in Mexico.Key
Lead the Mexican AFib Awareness Campaign:
- Ensure that the miarritmia.com website is the primary Afib educational Hub for Mexican general population and HCP.
- Handle Digital Marketing to promote the miarritmia.com Campaign.
- Liaise with 3rd party organizations (ie Patients organizations - HCPs Groups) to coordinate Educational Event to increase Afib Awareness and promote the miarritmia.com Campaign
- Develop and implement promotional and educational material for the miarrtimia.com Campaign (ie patient and HCP testimonials)
- Develop and implement innovative projects to increase Afib Awareness and promote the miarritmia.com Campaign.
- Manage and improve the results of the budget allocated to the miarritmia.com Campaign. Manage the introduction of Biosense Webster New Technologies and Strategic Capabilities
- Collaborate with LATAM Marketing Team and CSS Mexico Lead to segment Mexican customer and define strategy to protect and gain Market Share, achieve sales targets and allow the franchise to differentiate from competition.
- High engagement with targeted accounts to protect and gain Market Share in Afib: accurately assess customer needs, opportunities, and potential barriers, at accounts where New Technologies and Strategic Capabilities are to be introduced and establish an adoption plan leading to business growth and sales.
- Collaborate with LATAM Marketing Team and Local Mexico BWI Team to ensure flawless introduction of New Technologies and Strategic Capabilities in the targeted account.
- Adopt Credo based principles in all interactions with internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree or equivalent an advantage
- Previous experience in the medical field an advantage
- Good technical skills – ability to understand the technicalities of medical instruments and devices
- Innovative, creative and pro-active approach, analytical thinking
- Proficient English both written and verbal
- Shows passion, is ambitious and positive
- Assertiveness with people and can challenge them in a positive and constructive way
- Is a team builder and can work across different businesses Can empower and develop others
- Sets targets + drives projects + achieves results through others
- First in implementing innovation + change
- Has Integrity: Enforces company’s values + ensures compliance on all levels