Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Strategy within the Talent Access & Mobilization group, based in New Brunswick, NJ .
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 Billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Strategy, you will be a member of the Talent Access & Mobilization organization, which is positioned within Johnson and Johnson to design and launch innovative, disruptive, and transformational talent strategies to create new talent access pathways. Through acquisition, internal talent mobilization, and on-demand talent marketplaces, powered by market intelligence, this organization will ensure Johnson and Johnson’s talent readiness for any future.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Strategy pillar, and reporting directly to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition Strategy, this person will:
- Collaborate with key partners to develop near and long-term talent acquisition strategies/innovation to ensure Johnson & Johnson remains competitive with rapidly evolving talent needs and external talent marketplace demands
- Develop future-forward models for key aspects of talent acquisition with an emphasis on differentiated concepts in support of candidate experience, including the use of artificial intelligence, automation, and other game-changing capabilities
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition delivery team to identify opportunities to disrupt and significantly advance efforts to positively impact global recruiting effectiveness & experience for all critical entry points
- Partner closely with GTM Recruiting Branding & Marketing team to ensure strategies align with over-arching Talent Attraction priorities
- Partner with all areas of Talent Access & Mobilization to identify and support synergies related to scale and scope of impact (in other areas of talent access)
- Experiment with, recommend and implement differentiated solutions and their respective platforms which generate disproportionate value to the business based on enterprise talent goals
- Pursue external knowledge of industry trends, benchmarks & opportunities to further advance innovations within Johnson & Johnson & represent the company in industry, where applicable
- Serve as influencer, relationship owner and driver for select external partners
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive, professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet deliverables in a complex and matrixed environment
- Demonstrated expertise in managing vendor/partner relationships, managing and driving ROI
- Applying design thinking to solve complex business problems
- Strong business sense and an ability to set and execute strategies, actions and plans in support of strategic objectives
- Balancing cross-functional business processes and ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment
- Track record in demonstrating tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to travel up to 5% (to potentially include international travel)
- HR Experience
- Global experiences in partnering, collaborating with internal stakeholders, and launching products/projects
- People leadership experience (direct management, mentoring, etc.)
- Experience presenting to Sr. Leadership at VP+ levels
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.