VELYS Digital Surgery Platform, part of DePuy Synthes, is recruiting for a Director, Downstream, Knee Digital Solutions, VELYS Digital Surgery and Capital. This position will be in Palm Beach Gardens, FL (preferred) or Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopaedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com or follow us on LinkedIn .
The Director, Downstream, Knee Digital Solutions, VELYS Digital Surgery and Capital will lead the Knee Digital Solutions Downstream marketing organization to deliver on annual WW business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price and market share. She/he will be responsible for driving launches and accelerating the adoption of Software and Hardware solution in G9 markets for Knee Digital Portfolio. The Director will report to the WW Vice President, VELYS Robotic Assisted Solution.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Accelerate VRAS-Knee robot market penetration with launching new software capabilities and new features.
- Support the commercial business activities of the VELYS RAS and overall Knee value proposition through regional marketing strategies/plans that are aligned to our overall WW strategy.
- Develop tools and assets that showcase our product differentiation to clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Ensure continuous supply and product management through robust S&OP planning and hold regions and cross functional organization (SC, R&D, Quality, IT, functions) accountable to business commitments through Health of Business process.
- Use CRM/other data tools to recommend to sales partners, other selling channels (SCG) the right customer targets, developing and using the right commercial models to sell our robot.
- Evolve our WW go to market execution, constantly taking feedback and improving on execution for us to deliver direction, tools/assets, achievement plans to capital selling teams, robotic clinical specialists, joints sales teams in partnership with the Knee platform team.
- Prepare our US region marketing, convention, and inputs into Prof ed and Comm ed execution plans that will deepen our market awareness.
- Expand and develop channels for partnership such as advisory meetings (sales and clinician), demonstration events and partnerships with Professional Educators.
- Develop, manage and mentor a high-performing Knee Digital Solutions downstream marketing team.
- Champion inclusion and diversity within team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field required.
- Advanced degree (e.g., M.B.A. or M.S) is highly preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing in Medical Device, Robotics, Digital, Capital or Healthcare sector.
- Experience in sales, selling environments or an understanding of the Orthopaedic clinical customers
- The ability to collaborate effectively with multiple partners across a matrix organization is required.
- The ability to prioritize and to successfully lead multiple projects/priorities as the directly responsible individual (DRI) in a fast-paced, environment is required.
- Ability to establish a vision, a project plan and then execute proactively, be it independently or within a team, is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal, professionalism and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to work with cadavers and within an Operating Room setting is required.
- The ability to travel up to 25%, to include domestic and international travel is required.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.