Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator, CAR-T MOI testing to be in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
At Janssen Pharmaceuticals, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We are passionate about treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and sophisticated diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients encourage us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Please visit www.janssen.com/us for more information.
Growing on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Manufacturing Operator, CAR-C MOI Testing you will:
- Be part of the manufacturing operations team responsible for the CAR-T MOI Testing for the clinical and commercial preparation in a controlled current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) cleanroom environment.
- Perform process unit operations according to standard operating procedures and batch records.
- Perform tasks on time in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems and cGMP requirements.
- Execute production activities common to cell culturing, purification, aseptic processing, and cryopreservation using appropriate techniques.
- Work in group (team) environment and independently, on specific tasks and multi-tasks as needed.
- Aid in the development of manufacturing processes including appropriate documentation.
- You will play a critical role in partnering with Supply Chain and Manufacturing organizations within J&J to improve national forecasts for better production planning and distribution of finished goods inventory.
- Handle human derived materials in containment areas.
- Work extra hours as required.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $49,088 to $ 66,413 annually.
- A High School diploma with a minimum of two (2) years of related work experience OR an Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in manufacturing, maintenance, quality, testing, or engineering areas is preferred.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) is preferred.
- Previous industry experience in Biotech or Pharmaceuticals is desired.
- Experience in an aseptic and manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written), as well as good communication skills are required.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. and to stand for a long period of time are required.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Availability to work in a day shift (1st or 2nd shift) is required.
- Ability to accommodate changes in the schedule including working in other shifts as per operational needs is required.
- This position will be based in Raritan, NJ and requires up to ten percent (10%) of domestic travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating
the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental,
emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment
must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of
employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and
life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.