Janssen Supply Group, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst – JSC PIC CoE to support the North America Inventory Center of Excellence. The position has a preferred location in Titusville, NJ, and consideration may be granted for remote work across the US.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Supply Group, LLC . is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Senior Financial Analyst position is a critical and high visibility role with significant opportunities to present to management, drive process improvements and standardization across Janssen Supply Chain Finance. The role requires a high level of motivation and confidence, the ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines.
- Partnering with demand planning, JSC finance and other parts of the J&J Supply Chain organization to provide insights and reporting of Slow Moving and Obsolete inventory
- Understanding the flow of inventory through our FIFA and JOM models for North America Inventory
- Working closely with Internal Audit, WWP and PWC to maintain compliance for existing and future processes
- Providing financial leadership for segment reporting on a timely and accurate basis for both actuals and forecast cycles
- Preparing and booking necessary journal entries, performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing ad-hoc analytics for various business partners (i.e. internal/external audit, corporate, etc.).
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required (preferably a major in Accounting or Finance).
- MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years finance or related business experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries are preferred.
- Prior Supply Chain & Cost Accounting experiences are preferred.
- Must possess excellent analytical and conceptual skills with a strong attention to detail, required.
- Must possess strong business partnering, communication, and interpersonal skills, required.
- Must possess the ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Must possess the ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Must possess the ability to recommend, influence, and implement process improvements is required.
- Experience with the following systems is strongly preferred: SAP, Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, Alteryx and PowerBI.
- The position has a preferred location in Titusville, NJ, and consideration may be granted for remote work across the US. This position may require up to 5% of domestic travel.
The base pay range for this position is $102,000 to $117,300.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.